Benwick

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Benwick

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 pm

I lost count of how many times I died, but I had a lot of fun doing that.

... Did I mention it was Laria's first time there? She's of a decent level to survive the normal stuff there with a group but that moment the rubble fell on the outer door and 3 juggernauts appeared, I knew we were in for an interesting evening!

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Benwick

Post by Aradin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:31 pm

It was! If you want someone to thank, Titania's the one. She ran everything and did a nice job weaving some story elements into what could have been a very straightforward good vs. evil scenario.

It was neat to see the expedition take on a life of its own and have Teriana seize the spotlight like she did. I haven't been on Arelith crazy long but I've already become wary about pitching event ideas that focus around just one PC; I was really happy to see so many people get involved, get some good RP out of it, and have it impact their stories in some way or another.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Well I wanted to direct this at the DMs concerned as well as the players involved.

NMan7496
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by NMan7496 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:03 am

A huge thank you to everyone involved in that event, it was a little rocky at times, but I feel like it went well all in all. Also, an especially big thank you to our beloved Queen of Fairies, Titania, for a great story and difficult fights.
Characters:
- Eleanor Allias, Paladin of Selûne

Former:
- Mather Allias, Elrith Ferein, Simone Beregnor-Springscar, Thalia Loreas