Kingsley's Sorrows

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Kingsley's Sorrows

Post by Skibbles » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Jezebel is always entertaining!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

My decency

Post by My decency » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:11 am

Super huge kudos to Bjorn and Rylie Aralakh today for being there to deal with Jezebel's grief and guilt today(even if you ran off, Bjorn, I still love you)
Elizabeth 'Jezebel' Kingsley
Yesthyra 'Yessy' Rosewillow
Alais Kingsley
Hunter548 wrote:Sun elves are culturally evil by any standard that isnt slobbing corellons knob

Sindaglin

Post by Sindaglin » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:14 am

Arak loves Jezebel, Jezebel hates Arak , Hurt Araks feelings ....lol Honestly great RP as always
“ Brothers , what we do in life echoes in eternity “
Sindaglin Cu'thalion Sentinel of Myon - deceased
Arak War Chieftan of the Deep Legion -ActiveMain

My decency

Post by My decency » Wed May 06, 2020 8:43 pm

Seeing as Jezebel's story, for now, is mostly closed and I'm not really playing her much at all lately, I figured I'd take a moment to touch back on everyone that helped make the journey a great one. You all were amazing, and I'm sure she'll come back out of the woodwork again sometime. SO HERE GOES, LET'S SEE HOW MANY I CAN NAME!

Charlotte(first and foremost, yup), Foegrimm, Arak, Lavok, SYDNEY(Bat, I love you), Godbrand, Seraphine, RYLIE, Emma, Dregan, Jensen, AREMIS! Other members of the Helmites that I can't name. Tenoch(running into you on the seas was great), Amadeo. Lyria, May'riina, Bella! Yothar, Akorae, and Katherine. Belfryn finally, because he's been a huge push in Jez always, and was the constant older brother guide that she probably needed, even when he told her that she should fight for a spot on the surface again if that was what she wanted to do.

KINGSLEY OUT(kinda)!
Elizabeth 'Jezebel' Kingsley
Yesthyra 'Yessy' Rosewillow
Alais Kingsley
Hunter548 wrote:Sun elves are culturally evil by any standard that isnt slobbing corellons knob

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by KT28 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Always enjoyed Lavok's interactions with Jezebel. I really enjoyed getting to see her character arc as she navigated difficult friendships, rivalries, and heartbreak. I hope she comes back one day!