Hub Love Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Johnsmith

Hub Love Kudos

Post by Johnsmith » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:06 am

Thank you for updating the Hub, especially the temporary shops inside! Now it's a real mercantile hub!

Zavandar

Re: Hub Love Kudos

Post by Zavandar » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:43 am

temp shops were a good call. enjoy it aesthetically, too

gj man
Intelligence is too important

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:43 am

This is awesome! Well done!

Vittoria Veleno
catch me if you can

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by KT28 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:28 pm

Just wanted to chime in to say how much I love these changes.

Ever since I started playing in the UD I have thought that the Hub was one of Andunor's biggest strengths as a setting to roleplay in. I love having one place I can go to where I can be reasonably certain I'll always find someone to RP with or find someone new to meet. The centeredness, smallness, and essentialness of the Hub reinforced the whole "diverse peoples trying to carve their own niche while simultaneously being a hair's breadth from boiling over" thing that I really enjoy about the Underdark as a whole. It kinda reminds me of Aristotlus Street from way back when. It had a reputation... you never knew exactly what you would find on Aristotlus Street, but you could be pretty certain you'd find something. Big fan of the Hub in general, for the purpose it serves.

The new Hub has given me even more reason to hang out there, and already I've had certain meetings/RP in the new open or semi-open spaces which otherwise would've happened behind closed doors. Thank you for these changes; you've made Andunor an even more fantastic space to RP in!

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:32 am

Ditto all.

Also, the aesthetic changes to the Ice Road are a great touch and sooo much more atmospheric than before. It now really conveys a sense of wonder as you wander through an alien biome.
The GrumpyCat wrote:I CLICK THE HOSTIBLE BUTTON NOW U ARE DED!
Irongron wrote:The slaughter, i am afraid, will not abate.

Grunf

Post by Grunf » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:43 am

Great addition, i sign everything said..specially desing of area, less ppl around portal but more around bar.

It will be larger than Nomad, only what lacks is kobold bard-poet, there was one in old Pit Town..maybe its time to return with tales of old?

I also wish to kudos mushroom forest, hope it grows to one more map-area as its true gem of recent haks.

Anyhow well done DEVs, bravo!!!

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:57 am

Wow. I loved Andunor's design at the beginning, but this change has breathed a new life into Andunor. The hub is no longer solely a trade destination. Props.

Skeletor
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Skeletor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Must say after playing in it for a few months, the Hub's redesign is just so amazing... the new bar, the lounge sofas, the shops at the back, musical instruments and the drinks resetting with the server each time for a different menu is just AMAZING.

It's the Underdark's own Central Perk.

Airport Proximity Jesus

Post by Airport Proximity Jesus » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:05 pm

Yea nah the new hub is a+. REALLY feels like it lives up to the name now
8-) Cool kids wear shades during the endless night 8-)