House Brandt & Sibayad

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

House Brandt & Sibayad

Post by Aradin » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:36 pm

This is a bit of a weird kudos to write as I've never once directly interacted with any of the members of House Brandt. But that's sort of the point, in a way.

I think the von Brandts have done a spectacular job in bringing fresh energy and a new element to Sibayad in its openness to Underdarkers and monster races. To have a place of neutrality like that, focused on business and its own independence, brings a fun and dangerous angle into Arelithian geopolitics. When I started playing I learned by lore that Sibayad was always intended to only follow the code of the Merchant League, but it's one thing to RP that when you visit a place dominated by NPCs and entirely another to have a group of PCs take up the mantle of that responsibility and really enforce that independence. Not to mention the life they've breathed into Sibayad with their tournament events, new fixtures, guard corps, etc.

So kudos to Emilia, Andrea, and any other von Brandts I missed! I look forward to seeing what happens next in the desert jewel of ethics-free mercantilism.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

JustMonika

Re: House Brandt & Sibayad

Post by JustMonika » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Here here.
I've only interacted with them a handful of times myself, but I endorse everything the above poster has said.

Temporarily back to Arelith and currently Lilliana Snowfire.

If you have unfinished business with Ultrianan, let me know! Arabella has been rolled.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Thank you for the Love! We are having a blast with everyone in Sibayad. We all look forward to seeing how the RP and plots turn out!

serono
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by serono » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:15 pm

Edens_Fall wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:58 pm
Thank you for the Love! We are having a blast with everyone in Sibayad. We all look forward to seeing how the RP and plots turn out!
This and so many with so many other players from other regions aswell. Thank you all for the amazing time.