Selakiir's corner of appreciation

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Watchful Glare

Selakiir's corner of appreciation

Post by Watchful Glare » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:41 pm

I've decided to take a note from Keph and have all of these be in a single thread. There are many more names that I haven't mentioned, but I'd like to believe that in every single case, as well as these, I've let the writers behind the characters know about it even if not mentioned here yet!

Recently:

Ma'Jess: She's a slippery one, but I genuinely enjoy every time these two are up to something, would really enjoy seeing more of her if the circumstances allow

Grimaldion Az: His antics are the best, so far I've laughed in every adventure and with every mishap that happens

Alice Mithrilhands: See above, times ten, I don't think anything will beat that first dungeon though

Maive: Every time I run into her it's always an amazing scene, no matter the theme or the location, and it always ends up feeling short at the end

Cool and the gang: You know who you are

Akorae (and Syreal too): For some cool RP and enticing interest!

Sorin Auvr'mala: Fun to play with and really chill over all, specially in PvP situations

Schezalle: Interacting with her never ceases to be engaging and she has contributed a lot to making me interested in the history of Arelith, she's a hidden treasure

GrumpyCat: For a moment of great fun, it felt pretty accurate and real and the ending was quite satisfying as well

Today:

Shan: That was some amazing scene and I did not see it coming, thank you for that!
Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Selakiir's corner of appreciation

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:41 pm

yeah but that selakiir re-up game is pretty great tho

quickly becoming my favorite jaluk

<3

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Selakiir's corner of appreciation

Post by woodbreeze » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 am

I <3 Selakiir. He's an awesome character, and behind him is a great writer. Caught me by surprise originally, and am really glad to experience the parts of his character that I do, always exciting!