Hilda's kudos to Dwarf-Smashers and Arelith!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Fallout

Hilda's kudos to Dwarf-Smashers and Arelith!

Post by Fallout » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Due to IC events i decide is better to shelf Hilda, as I think anyone who is acting as a leader of any settlement should in order to push story forward to continue if its actions were by any way undermined, if not shelved we in charge should at least hugely alter the RP with the conflicting side or take some break from it.

I made Hilda out of two reasons, one was awesome Brog RP 3 years ago dwarfs did and I wished to kudos those players by making the great enemy (so sorry for not making it come true,maybe another time to answer that "NO":)), but also to promote Duergar RP as that point around Andunor were only one or a two duergars, for IRL years!!! I was lucky to come upon player of Goigan, in first session together we decided to make a Clan, and argued ICLY who will lead it, what we resolve in arena, one swing went to Goigans way who did amazing role as Warlarid of The Dwarf-Smasher Clan.

During that time amount of positive tells was insane, it was obvious Andunor lack dimension of "lawfully RP". And now there is more than two or three dozen of duergars generating that fun grumpy rp, all played in various ways from mercs, traders, rulers, lolithes(my fav :D ), looking forward someday to duergar singer/dancer. :lol: h

I was making a list on who to thank but oh man its so huge, so i erased and will kudos you all(allies or enemies, traders or killers), it was a fun time, the last three month session was "on the edge" but for sure shaken lots of RP to happen, even as i wish it was put more RP effort from all sides as i know with it we can do far greater stories, instead of repeating the old ones. Only way to create greatest stories is to be done together.

Thanks to DEVs, DMs for being there for us when needed, if I hurted someone oocly I apologise Iit was never done on purpose but in terms of IC.

Arelith, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER! :geek:

redhawx

Re: Hilda's kudos to Dwarf-Smashers and Arelith!

Post by redhawx » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:14 pm

NO.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:25 pm

Luckly when i make the duergar or similar in the IRL year and half time your ars will be still on Brog Throne-YES? :D

Anyhow kudos to Brog, incredible-incredible place with awesome players, please dont export it even as i know there is a new saying in Brog "Next time-this year we expand at Cordor Farmlands" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sindaglin

Post by Sindaglin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:43 pm

You I commend as a RP'er....They amount of Depth Hilda has as Duergar was insane you created a level RP not seen in awhile within Under Dark even though Arak and Hilda are complete opposites and could never get along for various reasons . I know when to give somone kuddos and applaud there RP....Brilliant Job !!! .
“ Brothers , what we do in life echoes in eternity “
Sindaglin Cu'thalion Sentinel of Myon - deceased
Arak War Chieftan of the Deep Legion -ActiveMain

Sindaglin

Post by Sindaglin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:43 pm

You I commend as a RP'er....They amount of Depth Hilda has as Duergar was insane you created a level RP not seen in awhile within Under Dark even though Arak and Hilda are complete opposites and could never get along for various reasons . I know when to give somone kuddos and applaud there RP....Brilliant Job !!! .
“ Brothers , what we do in life echoes in eternity “
Sindaglin Cu'thalion Sentinel of Myon - deceased
Arak War Chieftan of the Deep Legion -ActiveMain

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:09 am

I have had some great times with Hilda, you created a very memorable character and you play it so very well! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up next! You're awesome!!!

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:38 pm

Thank you for the RP you brought on the table as Hilda to Karstaag and Scourge Tribes!
Like the monster races, duergars easily got walked over by more favored human outcasts and drows within the Andunor, but you did a great job to encourage and inspire people to give those grey dwarves a chance to be played.

Will be fun to meet your next character, whoever it might be!
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:43 pm

Sindaglin- kudos back to you man, the Clan was founded soon after "Kill ALL ELVES" thing, surname "Dwarf-Smasher" was semi-joke but very direct as we seen what was done that time with direct message as killing elves was, so in a way that inspire it believe it or not :)

Perifictus-thank you, well, sooner or later top tier schemers humans and drows outplay us duergars or beasts, but...we get all the best fun. ;)

The server is a small place, I am sure we will play very soon together again. ;)

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:44 pm

In Sorrow We Trust wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:09 am
I have had some great times with Hilda, you created a very memorable character and you play it so very well! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up next! You're awesome!!!
I would like to see Kephs world :) Kudos back to you! :P

_-HiM-_
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by _-HiM-_ » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:19 pm

Hilda top quality 10/10 role player - always keeping it in character and playing one of the best RP'd duergar's ive ever met!

Johnsmith

Post by Johnsmith » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:26 pm

It was a blast to rise and fall with Hilda!! All those plots, all those internal and external insults, all the trade and alliances! Thanks for providing so much fun RP!

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Cuchilla » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:54 pm

Our relations as players goes way back. Thanks for the time with Hilda, and I am looking forward to the next you'll pop up with.

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.