Penguins? Penguins! PENGUINS!!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Mythic

Penguins? Penguins! PENGUINS!!

Post by Mythic » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 pm

A huge Kudos to DM Titania for running a hilarious april fools event, To Avalon Soul for making an Appearance as a Giant Corgi

And to Burin, Delilah, The Hoff, Meriadoc, Maya, Elly and everyone else we met and touched along the way to solving the

Great Arelith Penguin Puzzler 2020

Was an absolutely brilliant chain of events, and I have to say thanks to everybody who came along and got involved. If I've missed out a name I do apologise, My brain is fried after about 6? plus hours of Penguins

Have some fantastic Screenshots!

Here's to a great april fools, and a hilarious Brandobaris's Tenday. Looking forwards to next years :lol:
Howling around all year long

Glowing Mushroom
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Penguins? Penguins! PENGUINS!!

Post by Glowing Mushroom » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 pm

This was an incredibly special and well done adventure. It was fun. light-hearted, but it ended with extremely powerful and meaningful Druid RP. I was surrounded by legendary RPers, and celebrities that Burin has only heard tales about. In the presence of people like that, especially Meriam, it it easy to feel extremely small. I am glad I could be a part of it and I hope everyone else enjoyed it even more than I did.

DM Titiana and Avalon Soul, thank you for all of this!
Burin the Earthly.