My extended thanks~

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

sarithia

My extended thanks~

Post by sarithia » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:15 am

Massive thanks to a bunch of player for hopping aboard the drama train that is Ana this last few weeks and for the RP that extended from it! It's been a wonderful process that has become one of my favourite stories I've been apart of :) Naturally, from her time in the UD as the douchebag slave, the roleplayers of Andunor to the kobolds and right to the terrifying drow always keep things exciting.
Wouldn't have even happened without the marble joy that is Ya'iil Siluhl, whom has been accommodating and entirely open to ideas right along the way as a player. He is a great character and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!

'Samson' (Disguised)
Raunrai
Ysolda
Lupercallia, Shara ( no idea how you didn't manage to commit murder )
Rhaeg
Syraphanos (sp?)
Amadeo and Jace
'Godbrand', Lavok Xun'viir, for being two scary, scary dudes, even if I haven't met the latter face to face as Ana.

And for the last part, Vance and Garrett, for adding some amazing flavour this evening which was just plain awesome.

Greivern Elisbrinn [Active]
Yaen Oakenshade [We'll see]
Anakhsun Emeratu [Shelved]
Jihael [Dead]
Nhil [Inactive]

ASqueakyPitFiend

Re: My extended thanks~

Post by ASqueakyPitFiend » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:05 am

Rawr! ~<3

- Godbrand, 2020

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: My extended thanks~

Post by KT28 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Lavok hasn't met Ana properly yet but she is making some waves! Looking forward to whatever comes next!