Matters of Sencliff

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Rasha
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Matters of Sencliff

Post by Rasha » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:09 am

I would like to take a moment to commend those presently working towards current goals on Sencliff. The ever changing tide has ushered in a new, hopeful, Era. In particular, I would like to thank Drossaico, who despite years of in-character opposition, has invested a great deal of time and effort towards these new endeavors. As always, your RP is inclusive and top-notch. Arshh, our Champion, for being a figurehead which no one can ignore, and for being willing to support this new direction through your chill RP style and brute might. Ruger, for always being there for the Greenhorns, willing to spend his time at sea, and sharing the use of the Sea Leopard with all those who wish to earn their Dread Ink. Reynard for penning a new draft of the "Pirate Code" and for always sticking to your ideals. It is very well written and reflects perfectly, the message which we would see resonate across the seas. All of you are amazing at what you do. We will undoubtedly not always agree on all aspects while navigating these very, VERY choppy waters, but I feel you are all hugely deserving of this public recognition. I am satisfied to be stepping back, after the past year of toiling over how to improve the Sencliff experience. I welcome the new chapter. Much love to you all.
-=- Somebody that You used to Know -=-