The Whisper of a Wedding Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Scar
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

The Whisper of a Wedding Kudos!

Post by Scar » Sun May 24, 2020 4:59 am

Today was a huge event in the Story of Jensen and Tera Whisper. Culminating in the wedding today, I was not expecting so many to turn out!

Special Mentions go to:

The Wife!
Tera Sane, now Tera Whisper! The description on that ring is beautiful, and the updated version of Tera for the wedding was amazing, not seeing the Bride until the wedding was really a memorable experience. Thanks for being a fun person to RP with, I hope we can continue causing trouble and making terrible puns!

The Groomsman
Konstantin Helbrecht: Suddenly posted with the right of being a groomsman, and a supportive character in Jensen's story so far. It was fantastic to have you there for the wedding, as I know it was late your time. Konstantin is a fantastic character, and his speech made me chuckle!
Souken Davis: Having the man sweat from his eyes, and rock up entirely unprepared was an amusing sight. Having Souken's support on the big day was really a blessing.
Tristan El'uron: Jensen's Best Friend; that speech was absolutely incredible. Having Tristan arrive just in the nick of time is a perfect expression for their relationship. I hope that the two's bond continues to strengthen in the coming days.

The Bridesmaids
Denny Walvish: *Openly Sobbing*, *Attacked By Panthers*, Denny always bring a smile and a giggle in his emotes. Love Denny <3
Anavia Strobl-Klennald: You did so much in such a short time to help us make this happen! I cannot express with words how much we appreciate Ana! Staying up this late was a trial for you, and we appreciate it! You are truly an incredible friend to both of us.
Arihalys Silverwind: The tailor, the sister, the friend! I can't believe I got pickpocketed right in front of you as we were aiming to get those dresses sorted! Thank you for being there!

The Officiator
Emma Young for the incredible ceremony, at this rate. Emma will be the official officiator of the isle! I know this was a stressful moment for the character due to FOIG reasons, but Emma and Jensen share such a strong connection that I hope isn't diminished by my decisions to move beyond the Gauntlet.

The Entertainment
Lavanya Beckett; your singing and style of emoting is such a pleasure to read.

The Guests
Berenor Silver-Wind: Thank you for that rousing speech.
Burin
Spazzy and Rose! Spazzy's Pun's are a joy to hear (shush Ruggy), and Rose's moments in the Bar was quite touching.
Itzal: Helmets.
Gwen Springscar <3
Mona Davis-R'oss
Nina Softstep
Mather Alias
Gracie: Ah, the awkward dancer!
Derristan Barley
Xy'leir'li
Drad Anash: It was great to have one of the Original Skal-ly wags about!
Elliara Wintercat: Servicing the Bar, and calling out Spazzy. :3
Rode Desen
Lief Saltvik and all of the The Open Hand who attended!
And of course; all of my Loyal Helmites and Gauntlet who showed up.

And so many more others that I can barely remember them all!

I cannot express how happy having you all there made C2 and I! It was a fantastic show up, and the location turned out to be fantastic.

Thank you for being with us during this!

I know there were many more that I didn't get to see because of Timezone conflicts, but know that the support I've had over the months of this characters life has been appreciated!
Jensen Whisper: Many titles, not all important
Garvik wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:22 am
All the other Helmites and Helmites-still-in-denial

Techne

Re: The Whisper of a Wedding Kudos!

Post by Techne » Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 am

<3
Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)

Drogo Gyslain

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Sun May 24, 2020 5:22 am

Happy weddings!

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun May 24, 2020 5:45 am

Emma will always have a special place in her heart for Jenny. Thank you for being great to RP with and allow me to be a part of this important moment for Jen and Tera.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Garvik

Post by Garvik » Sun May 24, 2020 6:22 am

Big <3 to Jensen, Tera and all the other Helmites and Helmites-still-in-denial

???? - Oh no [Alive]
Konstantin Helbrecht - High Watcher of Helm [Deceased]
Arnbjorn Bladeshadow - Duergar Axemeister [Deceased]
Baldric Pyecroft - Paladin of Torm [Deceased]

Jaqlin
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Jaqlin » Sun May 24, 2020 7:32 am

Jensen and Tera

You are some of Ana's best friends. She tried hard to make everything perfect! When she heard 9 days before the wedding that you lacked planning! Ana was like.. its on!

Ana love you both very much! and OOCly you are both wonderful people! Always nice to talk to!

Happy wedding to Tera and Jensen! May they be immortal!

Anavia! <3