Schezalle Sfayi Beltaulur

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

BaRKyy

Schezalle Sfayi Beltaulur

Post by BaRKyy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:22 am

I think this is perhaps one of the best characters I've ever played with. Their character is complex, so witty, so fun but also maintains a good side of seriousness. It's a treat to get to know them and I'm so excited to see where it goes. She's been such a massive influence on my slave character that it's almost a bit unfair to leave this kudos just about their character and not the player, so this goes out to them too. They are a phenomenal roleplayer, detailing each and every motion of their character with an extreme but lovely amount of care. I'm in awe at the sheer amount of detail one player can put into their speech, emotes and more. You've really set a new bar, absolutely. Arelith is incredibly lucky to have you.

Thank you so much!
Jacetuhn Nerelith
Locksryn Vista
Banjo Morgan
Che Firenze
Sly Laenarys
James Hightower

Itikar

Re: Schezalle Sfayi Beltaulur

Post by Itikar » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 am

I haven't had the chance to interact a lot with Schezalle, but all times when that opportunity arose it has been a real pleasure. The detail and care with which the character is developed and played really shows, even in brief encounters.

I really hope I shall have chance to play more with them in the future.

Preytoria

Re: Schezalle Sfayi Beltaulur

Post by Preytoria » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Great character! I hope to learn more about them in time as I'm sure there is some DARK AND MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY to them. Or just something cool and deeper! I always like seeing drow who are 'commoners,' but not necessarily 'I hate everything to do with Lolth and/or Houses.'