Wedding Ceremony in Limbo

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs
Talvenlapsi

Wedding Ceremony in Limbo

Post by Talvenlapsi » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:05 am

So, it was a big day in the life of Sabre (And probably Nathaniel, aswell. Maybe.), when she finally, after a decade of being together got married!
The event was amazing, and I'd like to personally thank everyone who attended. I'll try to name everyone, and give few extra special mentions.

To the amazing organizer, Lavanya Beckett.
Honestly, I was extremely stressed and anxious if I had to arrange everything up, I'm so grateful for Lavanya's efforts to make the whole thing just perfect and seamless. And stress-free, for me personally. Thank you, Lavanya. Without your amazing work, this event would have not been as amazing as it was.

Miranda Magna; Your chosen songs were just absolutely beautiful and fitting for the couple. Thank you for those, I teared up a bit during the first one, especially.

The guests, not in any order;
Gelberath
Nae'ali Lys'thahalerl
Itzal (Thank you for referring us to Lavanya in first place!)
Jacetuhn Nerelith
Cel Coamenel
Quirina Chaedris
Sydmund
Tristan Elur'on
Viclamin Fourheart
Ari-Satiah
Maya De'Vir
Konstantin Helbrecht
Atamar Alushtar
Khal-Dun

I had so much fun with this, and it still goes over my head that so many people made it. Thank you all. Truly. <3

You need the Dark in order to show the Light.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane

BaRKyy

Re: Wedding Ceremony in Limbo

Post by BaRKyy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:30 am

It was lovely, the venue was beautiful and everyone who speak are truly amazing RPers, I was shocked at yours, Nate's and Anya's RP. That was remarkable to watch and I'm glad it went well. Thank you for inviting Jacetuhn :)
Jacetuhn Nerelith
Locksryn Vista
Banjo Morgan
Che Firenze
Sly Laenarys
James Hightower