Csslynn, House Dro'Vaalaz and The temple ceremony last Sunday June 28

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Red Sector A

Csslynn, House Dro'Vaalaz and The temple ceremony last Sunday June 28

Post by Red Sector A » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:33 am

Hello all,

First a disclosure. (I am not the best at typing things up in game and I make alot of typos. It is because I type to fast and I am working on that to get better.) So I want to thank you all for barring with me Durning the last ceremony!

Now for the good part!

A big thanks to all that participate in the last ceremony.

As some of you knew my toon had to give her sermon as part of her joining the Temple. This was something TBH I have never done on this server before and was very nervous. (Both oocly and Iccly). Over all I would say it turned out to be alot of fun and I enjoyed every moment of it and it was not as bad as I made it out to be!

A big shout out for the player of Csslynn who keeps challenging me to make my toon become so much more then just a side character and I love it. They truly are the heart of the temple and they drive alot of the RP with these ceremonies and other fun drow things!

Another big shout out to the players of House Dro'Vaalaz for supporting my little priestess during these trying times! Your aid has been very inspiring to me and to my toon and am glad I was able to find and join your group of misfits!

I look forward to more fun and challenging times as my toon grows into a full priestess! Keep up the good work! You all make this more enjoyable every time I log on!
"Any escape might help to smooth
The unattractive truth
But the suburbs have no charms to soothe
The restless dreams of youth"

Neil Peart

Current - Ardul'ala Dro'Vaalvaz - priestess of Kiaransalee

Itikar

Re: Csslynn, House Dro'Vaalaz and The temple ceremony last Sunday June 28

Post by Itikar » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Csslynn is a real gem, in many years of roleplaying online I have seen few players who are capable of moving plots and events for so many people in the same way as she does. And she does not do this only for her allies, but also for new characters fresh off the boat or even for her enemies!

This can be felt not only when she does it actively, but also when for whatever reason, she is absent. I remember that in the few last events where her character was not present her absence was quite felt, even to the point of it being mentioned out loudly in game. I personally believe that there is no better way to realize how important someone is than when they are not around.

As for House Dro'Vaalvaz, I have had the pleasure to witness how their original and unorthodox group managed to rise from being a group of discriminated pariahs to now being one of the central players of drow politics in the Table. It was quite a fun ride to enjoy, especially being privy to some of the intrigues they were involved in, which allowed me to have a better appreciation of their movements.

On top of that, every single one of their members has been a real pleasure to play with, from the last of their enterprising slaves to their pragmatic and cunning patriarch, and obviously including also Ardul'ala herself.

I hope we shall see a lot more from both Csslynn and the Dro'Vaalvaz in the next weeks and months! Well done guys!

Quidix
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Csslynn, House Dro'Vaalaz and The temple ceremony last Sunday June 28

Post by Quidix » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:38 pm

From one of the first days in the city, Csslynn, has always been a driver of plots and intrigue. Always a pleasure and makes the world feel alive. Well done.