DM Titania

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Complex
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DM Titania

Post by Complex » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:04 pm

dm titania best titania

its always a blast!

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Titania, I adored your Skaljard Cup & Township Auction event. It was amazing from start to finish, and I loved every second of it. Please know you’re loved by this community!

Naiinara

Post by Naiinara » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 pm

I've had the fortune of being part of a couple of mini events of Titania's. Nothing grandiose, but they were very special. It felt like the setting was brought to life. What happened, while not something epic, felt real, like it could have happened. It was believable, touching and enjoyable. Thanks Titania.

DM Magpie

Post by DM Magpie » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:27 pm

It’s already been said numerous times. You have invested so much time into this world and help shape it. You’ve been around for so long. There are many players who are grateful for your contributions to their developments. But let me thank you too as a newer DM for all the help you have given so far to teach the young ones the ropes.
One for sorrow Two for joy Three for a girl Four for a boy Five for silver Six for gold Seven for a secret, never to be told Eight for a wish Nine for a kiss Ten for a bird you must not miss .

Apothys
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Apothys » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:32 pm

DM Titania, I had the privilege of being apart of your big story in Skal. The Arcanist Wars i think it was called?. Many happy memories as even us pirates at the time were included by yourself. Whilst this is the only dm run story ive ever been a apart off . I got to say it was spectacular and gave me a new found respect for what you do. It was one of the may reasons that made me stay on indefinitely with Arelith.

Kudos!

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman

MissEvelyn
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by MissEvelyn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 am

Titania is and has always been amazing. She's the kind of DM who pays attention to all types of players, particularly those who don't run in large crowds. Thank you for all your amazing storytelling, your keen eye for every player type, and your hard, dedicated work that you do here.

BobTheSkull

Post by BobTheSkull » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:06 am

I went to PM DM Titania when I heard about the drama, saw this thread and think it is fantastic!

First, I am happy to say I had zero knowledge and didn't hear anything about the drama before reading Grumpy's admin post. I am happy for that as it means there are still significant sections of Arelith population not tainted with it. I know that is a small comfort right now Titania, but it really really is a small segment, not Arelith as a whole.

To that end, DM Titania, I was there when you first came on board the team. A long time ago, and more than one lost and forgotten cd-key and physical computer ago too (thank god for NwN going to steam!) You were great in your early days, you were eager to learn how to DM, and from the start you were invested in the players you DM'd. Yes you knew the rules and would watch dog the server like the rest of us, but that was secondary. You always prioritized the players and what made the game meaningful.

Life got busy for me not long after you joined the team and I stepped down myself. And have had huge gaps of play/don't play since. But every time I have come back you have been around, and I have had very few occasions to run into the DM team, but on those few occasions, the majority have been with you. Because you still care about the player base. What is it, over 10 years later and you are still invested in the players. That is not only incredible it is inspiring.

Arelith is lucky to have you.
The players are lucky to have you.
I am proud of you.

Keep your chin up Summer Queen, the real player base is with you!

dallion43

Post by dallion43 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:54 am

I didn't had the privilege to participate in one of your events :p.
But even the slowest and dumbest numbers person can figure if someones name appears in 13!! pages of Kudos search results it means only one thing. They are totally OP.

the grim yeeter

Post by the grim yeeter » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:24 am

Despite being a skeptical, cynical player more often than not, I agree with the general sentiment here. Over the past years, Titania has been one of the more consistent DMs. A rare combination of positive, creative, inclusive, integrous from what I have seen, and still strict where necessary. The last two mentioned characteristics, especially, I appreciate and would always want to see from someone in a responsible position. So do not let the recent poor behaviour from this select group of indignant players discourage you or question your decisions (including those that are made together with the rest of the team).
Sockss wrote: There is an overriding premise that all changes should be appreciated and welcomed because someone has taken time out for free to make them. [...] I don't believe volunteering should put your work above criticism [...] .

oh no not again

Post by oh no not again » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:03 pm

DM Titania is made of positivity and, frankly, it's a little scary.

Thanks for everything you (and the rest of the team!) do. Take care of yourself!

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:23 pm

My only direct experience with Titania was when I got frustrated from my first large event! I still think about it with embarrassment (and hope she conveniently forgot about my sobbing in the corner!) She helped get me back on track, though. She really does deserve appreciation.

<3 Titania!

dragonlad43

Post by dragonlad43 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:43 pm

All of my interactions with DM Titania, both OOC and IG, have been filled with positivity. DM Titania is a wonderful DM, Storyteller, Player, and Person. Keep being you!

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Adrian Devereux - Active
Robert Drake - Alt
Korlic Bungir - Rolled
Gareth - Rolled