Brog changes-thank you!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

OleBlighty
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Brog changes-thank you!

Post by OleBlighty » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:42 pm

Some grand touches both big and small that make the Golden Halls feel just that more immersive. Noteworthy aspects:

1. I love that some of the dwarves have the newer beards/heads so that they actually look like they've been there for decades.
2. The runic tilesets, I like that they're being applied in small doses and not one sweeping overhaul so that it looks natural and as if they have been added carefully and fastidiously over time, as is proper for Samman.
3. The new plate hauberk armor for much of the Militia is a small but pleasant change. I especially like the dragon motif because it makes sense due to a certain npc. (Notwithstanding the fact that my main wears one.)
4. The anvil flags are glorious, they add a really nice touch.
5. New potential for RP with that latest NPC edition! Very sneaky and potential for rocking the calm that tends to be inter-Brog roleplay.

redhawx

Re: Brog changes-thank you!

Post by redhawx » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:30 am

+1

Intrepid42
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Intrepid42 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:49 am

Thank you for all the work and time that went into the Hall of Legends.

We're still finding all those nifty little features, like a dragon's head over the gateway to Darnoth, and an actual map of Arelith on a wall.

Linlan

Post by Linlan » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:22 pm

I'm in awe. the clan halls are fantastic ! and Kallus the northern wolf is so.. fitting.

Thank you for the nice additions !
Greydda of Clan Stonehammer, MIA former Purser of the Halls
Katnyl Silverstream, stablemaster
Coralina Maestione Carolus Boppo, stewmaster and Guldorand GAAP (Gardener Artificer Alchemist & Proprietor)

wulfburk

Post by wulfburk » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Amazing changes!

Stratonike Silvbriga
Archamus Schelen
Demetrius Herhtov