The Dark Dramaturge's Dedications

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Vierna Melezzir

The Dark Dramaturge's Dedications

Post by Vierna Melezzir » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:34 am

Big thanks to all who participated in the play yesterday, be they audience members, volunteers from that pool who went up on stage, and for the tremendous job put in by the actors and others who helped out behind-the-scenes.

Another big thanks to all who took part in the trial that followed in Greyport, which itself was full of drama.

Mm, and kudos to all whom she's encountered and spent time at length with in the Underdark and elsewhere; Vierna is fun to play for me because you are all fun to play with.

Cheers.

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: The Dark Dramaturge's Dedications

Post by Aradin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:34 am

Likewise! Your events have been total highlights in my time in the UD. They generate so much fun for lots of people. Keep it up.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:55 pm

The play was wonderful and Vierna is an amazing character who keeps giving and bringing stimuli to our little Underdark and beyond. I am so glad that you decided to join this community. <3

And all those who partecipated in Vierna's events, you too are all amazing. You really make this game a great place to be.

Robin Pryce

Post by Robin Pryce » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:48 pm

Playing with Vierna, whether as part of the plays or in other slave duties, is always so much fun. Thanks to my fellow actors as well, you are wonderful <3
Currently playing: Robin Pryce, half-elf wizard.