House Rivorndir (Imilia's Shelving)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

YourLongLostSister

House Rivorndir (Imilia's Shelving)

Post by YourLongLostSister » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:34 pm

I want to start this by saying that playing House Rivorndir's servant has been an absolute blast, and I had tons of fun. All of the cousins exude nobility, and the play and politics were everything that a follower of Siamorphe could want. The entire organization deserves recognition for putting together so many events and adventures, and for presenting a very public display of noble RP which has added depth to Cordor's atmosphere.

As for Imilia, the time zone differences and a number of significant mechanical issues became a frustration, but more importantly, I found that her character concept didn't fit into Arelith's culture in the way I'd hoped it would, and I couldn't see where to go with her next. Taking a break got me hooked on an alt, so I'll be putting her on the shelf until I can figure out how to move forward again.

Thank you all for indulging me and helping me to explore a non-traditional concept.

Cidolfus

Re: House Rivorndir (Imilia's Shelving)

Post by Cidolfus » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:46 pm

It was a pleasure, Imilia. Don't be a stranger! Always a blast roleplaying with you and it certainly made for an interesting dynamic. Who is going to serve us tea and wines now?!

I wish the best for you.
Dra'gos Rivorndir - Amnian Lord of the Rivorndir dynasty [Rolled]
Current character: ???

Tredrok

Re: House Rivorndir (Imilia's Shelving)

Post by Tredrok » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 pm

Appreciate all the effort you put into the faction. Imilia was a great character to have around. I hope at some point you take her back off the shelf and we see her around again. Until then enjoy yourself on the new alt.
Current character - Uthros Rivorndir