The Cleansed Undeath Altar

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Hadals
Contributor
Contributor

The Cleansed Undeath Altar

Post by Hadals » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:29 pm

I've not done one of these before so apologies if it's shorter than most, just felt I had to send out my thanks!

Thanks to everyone who came along to the Cleansing event in the Lost Desert! Big kudos go out to DM Moonmoon for putting it all together, those Undead were scary and I'm very happy that I stayed away from them all as a ranged boi.

Thanks to all the players who turned up to contribute! Was a big mixing pot of all different sorts of folks, but we all came together with a goal in mind and it worked really well. Much love to you all, and especially to Moonmoon!
Currently Playing: Khara'gos Rivorndir.
"You will find my son is patient, far-thinking, and fair.
I am none of these things."

sarithia

Re: The Cleansed Undeath Altar

Post by sarithia » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:01 pm

10/10 to those whom generated this and where present for the aftermath. It also gives me tremendous pleasure to say 'Praise be to Moonmoon', for attention to detail and the naming of some of your spawns that had me cackling like crazy in some regards.

Greivern Elisbrinn [Active]
Yaen Oakenshade [We'll see]
Anakhsun Emeratu [Shelved]
Jihael [Dead]
Nhil [Inactive]

Quidix
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: The Cleansed Undeath Altar

Post by Quidix » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Many thanks to Moonmoon for the Sibayad plots! Always fun and brings life (or undead) and mystery to the area.