Temple of Lolth

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Taerl

Temple of Lolth

Post by Taerl » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:04 am

So I play Zes'dril Rilyn'ervs and its been about maybe 7 years since i have really played in the UD. Sometime before they got rid of Udos, or the ruins of it anyways.

But now that I am back i simply wanted to say that not only am i having a blast with my house mates and the story going on there, but damn guys, you are all seriously bringing this Temple stuff to life. The Clergy arguments, disputes, the sermons, just very exciting to be there and be a small part of.

Like todays sermon on blindly following Lolth...... i was loving it, every bit of it. Then basically got shut down for being to political. And that was even exciting. Though i wanted to hear the rest of the sermon it just felt so ...... drowy how it got pushed aside.

And Matron Z'ress, her address to those there, damn good stuff. You all are top notch players. One day when i'm all growd up :) I might find the groove to be half that good. For now though, i'ma enjoy this ride while I can.

Again, Temple feels soooo alive.
Last edited by Taerl on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

vaclavc

Re: Temple of Lolth

Post by vaclavc » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:49 am

Seconded, today's temple sermon was simply amazing. I only regret I couldn't stay till the end.
-V-
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.

Zenko
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Zenko » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:14 am

It sounded great from outside:
all jokes aside really good to hear about the good stuff going on and i cant wait for the next few weeks.
Kudos all!
Ilztva (Pinky)
Punto (Phoenix)
Udok (Shadow Half-Orc) - MIA
Malyrr (Shadow Guardian)- Current Hiding

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:48 pm

I am glad that people appreciate the Lolthite rp and its intricacies. Seing it deep from the inside, it's really crazy which kind of deep and interconnected webs are being spinned, and the best part is that even people in higher ranks and informed have only partially a clue of what is going on. Surprise is always behind the corner, and one thing you will quickly learn is that ceremonies are often a chance for crazy events. :D

So happy to have you with us! <3

python88

Post by python88 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:53 pm

I am just glad that Temple and Lolthite RP keep raising people's interest. I am glad you had fun and I can only promise you that more will come in a near future! ^^
Jhael'dra Mori'hyanda - Priestess of Lolth, practitioner of Arach Tinilith's teachings and ruthless politician.