UD Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Sindaglin

UD Kudos

Post by Sindaglin » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:03 pm

I am constantly surprised by the RP within the Underdark the story lines we drive as factions as and individuals . I have been able to RP with a few players of late they constantly surprise me with the depth of there story lines and characters ….

Ikarus - The Wise Ogre Magi of Andunor he is one of my favorite characters in the city currently . The level of RP his player has as he goes back and forth with his familiar who is a beholder is insane and a definite must see . The creativity , detail and ability this player expresses in RP is something I hope I can live up to .

Orgub - The Goblin who Arak should have listened to long ago but because of completely opposite time zones it had been very difficult to do . The Story lines Orgub has filtered into the daily RP of the Underdark has been constant from the Mind Flayer plot , Scourge , Oogoo and many many more . I always look forward to this players RP as it is always on point and genuine . The relationship Orgub and Arak share has seen its definite ups and down to now where we stand mutually respectful of one another .

Here is to many more RP events for the UD and Arelith IN general
“ Brothers , what we do in life echoes in eternity “
Sindaglin Cu'thalion Sentinel of Myon - deceased
Arak War Chieftan of the Deep Legion -ActiveMain

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: UD Kudos

Post by Aradin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:07 am

Thanks very much! RPing with Arak is always a pleasure.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:00 pm

Yknow I got to admit that Ikarus makes the world of the UD feel more alive, and that's such an important component. Please keep doing what you're doing. It's dope.

TheTyrant99

Post by TheTyrant99 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:05 am

Sindaglin wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:03 pm
Orgub - The Goblin who Arak should have listened to long ago but because of completely opposite time zones it had been very difficult to do . The Story lines Orgub has filtered into the daily RP of the Underdark has been constant from the Mind Flayer plot , Scourge , Oogoo and many many more . I always look forward to this players RP as it is always on point and genuine . The relationship Orgub and Arak share has seen its definite ups and down to now where we stand mutually respectful of one another .
No u.

Ninjimmy

Post by Ninjimmy » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:59 pm

Im only just getting into the Underdark on an Alt but I am enjoying the lowkey threat that runs through it and the sense the various factions are all waiting to get one over on each other while OOC helping out as much as possible.
Playing:
Olwin (AKA Olicoros Vrozt Akael Shilligg Jugem Dojj Winzalfur AKA That £$%^ing Wizard)

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:59 am

The Old Wise One is truly a trest to be sure.