Myon Awakens

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Stop. Ninja Time

Myon Awakens

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:30 pm

Kudos to the great RPers in Myon! This last month and a half has been a blast to integrate more with the fair city. Now with Ren as Coronal let us see what fun we can come up with!

Everyone in Myon is great! Special thanks to those that have helped Ren so much with everything this last month: Ivy and the Sentinels, Buppi, Wyn, Lunelle and Olissa.

Love you all <3

Thanks also to to all the political associates in Guldorand, Cordor and Brog! Looking forward to more to come!

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Myon Awakens

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:51 pm

I look forward to Ren's reign. It has been great fun playing with all the personalities in Myon.

Keep it up!

<3!
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 pm

It was good to have a story I am running end up drawn into Myon's interest for sure! It will prove to be interesting to see what happens next.
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5

Pixelburner

Post by Pixelburner » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:23 am

Thanks Ren for all the work you've put into animating the city. It's been really cool to see Myon so active for the last month and a half. My sleep time took a hit but it's all good fun ;)

Jurado

Post by Jurado » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:05 am

Happy Coronation, Ren!

Thank you all who joined us for the Coronation ceremony today, which I thought was a lot of fun.

Also, a big thank you for all of you who have been working to bring activity to Myon. I've been greatly enjoying all of the ceremonies, patrols, and just RP. Just to name a few!

Ren, Ivy, Elea, Buppi, Wyn, Evareth, Renari

Looking forward to more RP with Lunelle as a newly ascended High Priestess!
Currently playing: Lunelle Tir’ana, High Priestess of Angharradh

Former characters: Dramiir Nesryndal (dead), Sylmae Tyelle (returned to Evermeet)

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:16 am

This has been a super busy and fun week!

Thank you to Avalon Soul and the Sentinels for the Library Expedition earlier in the week, this plot is really fun!

Thank you and congratulations to Buppi and Renari for becoming our first Knights!

The ceremony Lunelle held for destroying the artefacts was top notch, and I'm going to shoot more things with that moonbeam wand (thank you for not accidentally killing any of us too) - unfortunately no screenshots here.

Thank you to Mila and Elatha and the Nostalfay for the absolutely lovely ceremony in Cordor; it was great to meet so many new kin:

And lastly thank you to Wyn for hosting the great lecture/gathering of green elves for us all!

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:22 am

Things have been fun and great! I'm enjoying Myon and how it's bringing the elven community back alive. Big kudos to all of the elves being involved, and even the various wayward elves who simply interacts. It's been so nice to see so many characters and players come by.

Thanks for making Myon great all, from the local smol elf <3

Jaqlin

Post by Jaqlin » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:49 am

Leaning about wild elves is always awesome. thank you for those that hosting this wants to do this for us all :)

Pixelburner

Post by Pixelburner » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:58 pm

It's a blast to play in Myon at the moment :)

Pixelburner

Post by Pixelburner » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:05 am

Kudos to Renari, Lunelle, Caldurian, Euraldor, Evareth, Shandalar and Buppi for the great and fun RP during and after the expedition to the Black Archers lair. Medal of Merit for Flippa who tagged along unexpectedly without knowing where we she was going to end up :)

And big kudos to DM Avalon Soul for the event!

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:33 pm

Thank you to Ivy for hosting the Solonor Hunt yesterday! It was a nice event with a silent hunt, a ceremony and an archery contest which Solonor blessed Ivy with a win.

Thank you also to Euraldor (our other awesome archer), Wyn, Olissa (Guldorand's awesome archer), Caldurian, and Cailo for joining us throughout; and to Shan/Myzz for coming at the start even if real life pulled you away! Thanks to Richter and Evareth who participated in the final archery; it was fun to see everyone shoot even if some of us were rather lousy shots :D

Here's too many more! <3

Pixelburner

Post by Pixelburner » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:55 pm

Thank you all for coming :) I hope everyone took their takeway food!

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:09 am

Thanks to Wyn and Renari for hosting a male hunt/ladies night!

After a hectic many months, it was nice to be able to spend time with characters in a non-work setting. Ren had the chance to get some hugs from Wyn beforehand, and to just mess around with the ladies and enjoy the hotsprings.

The sudden Orog was amusing, as it left quickly.

Thanks to all that're making Myon a fun place to play! <3

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:19 pm

Thank you to all that came to Richter's Art Festival today!

Some new faces to the city, and to our events today, and it was great to see. Some really stellar artwork from everyone!

I love Wyn's and Shan's <3

Thank you Richter!
Last edited by Stop. Ninja Time on Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:19 am

Super kudos to Richter! I love events where grumpy Wyn has to bend his strict wilderness ways. It was great fun : )

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

ode to the restless thinkers

Post by ode to the restless thinkers » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:28 pm

i'm sorry i've cut all the forest's trees

Zavandar

Post by Zavandar » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:54 pm

not that i'm taking credit, but i am happy to see myon still so active since i left it :)
Intelligence is too important

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:02 am

Today Ren's Rysar ended, a good and proper election.

It was a pleasure to lead you all; to see the city get really busy once more. We ran 30-40 events in the city over 3 and a bit months, created several micro factions, built new art and a new bar, and most importantly - had a lot of awesome RP. Thank you to all the players/characters new and old that came to see what we were up to, and joined in. You all made this chance at leadership special - and Ren/I certainly learned a lot about city running!

Ren had a lot of people love her, and a lot of people hate her; I'm happy with the narrative she got to tell - both with friends and enemies. She'll be around for a time yet; she has some story left to tell still.

Keep being wonderful my elfy-friends; and lets see what this new chapter brings us!
<3

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:03 pm

I am glad I had met Ren, and I have enjoyed greatly roleplaying with her, the actual circle of plotting between Ren - Buppi - Sarah was pretty nice, and even if it has been cooled down a little, it has been very nice and entertaining, and I'm looking forward to meet Ren post-Coronal times!

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mythic » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:07 pm

The few times I got to RP with Ren, They were fantastic. A very well thought out character, and enjoyable to RP with, especially even with tensions regarding Buppi at her reign as Coronal. It was brilliant to see Myon so active with so many events, especially over a busy time like Christmas.

Here's hoping to more fun from Ren and that the characters which supported her also find enjoyment too!
Howling around all year long