Saving Thrall Kids from Gnitaheitr

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Zariu

Saving Thrall Kids from Gnitaheitr

Post by Zariu » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give a kudos and thank you to all that joined.

DM butterfly thank you for turning what was just going to be a lesson in the new sailing system into a memorable day for our characters.

Gur (sorry I forgot how to spell the full name) thank you for teaching us sailing and being such an ally against the hordes of vampires and spirits. I really hope I get to sail with you more.

To those that joined us for the healing thank you and I'm so glad we could drag you in and have you each contribute in such meaningful ways! Truly it was a group effort. Damien, Rayne, Denny, Emma, Elinee... if I missed anyone else I'm sorry it was rather late and I'm still tired. xD

Arathis, you're already marrying my character so always kudos to me but, thank you for being a solid rock through what they faced and another memory for the both plus adoption on the horizon it seems.

Thank you all for creating an unexpectedly amazing night and rp together. I look forward to rping with you all again. ^^

D4wN

Re: Saving Thrall Kids from Gnitaheitr

Post by D4wN » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:43 am

it was great to be involved in this a little. Thanks so much everyone for the fun and for including us!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zaravella » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:55 pm

I loved participating in this. Thank you for having my paladin there. <3

-Elinee's player
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

chaos667

Post by chaos667 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:00 pm

It was really a nice event, thanks all for having brought me in, in particular Elinee :)

Drakan (retired adventurer)
Naerus (retired adventurer)
Lilith Valeryan
Lorian Eur'vail