Went as she came

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Old Lies Die Harder

Went as she came

Post by Old Lies Die Harder » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:57 pm

Genevieve Heartwood has departed as mysteriously as she arrived.

I wanted to highlight a few great interactions I had in the short time I played her.

Hatanaka Mitsuyo: Thank you for playing a far east character that isn't a terrible meme. It's clear you've done some research and have a distinct passion for this area of the Realms.
Legud Tegleh: You found a way to make your character's struggles a way to integrate other people into RP and boost them into their own narrative. And I can tell that you've spent a lot of time with nose to the grindstone on engaging people.
Lord Gilberto Huitzil: I've already mentioned to you how impressed I am with the deft touch you've managed with your concept. Keep it up. :)
Fenrissaria Chuaire: Fenrik was always down for a good chat that put me up to thinking. Ellisaria, it's been a very long time since I've seen someone handle "frenemies" so well while keeping it chill on the out of character end.
Isabelle MacKenna: Did you know everyone I talked to about Isabelle remarked on how rare of a treat being able to play with her was?
Fie: You're playing a hard concept, and yet, you managed to engage with quite a few people despite the limitations put on how you can interact by who Fie is and has been.

And DM Poppy, thank you for fixing Genevieve's butt.

Mandible

Re: Went as she came

Post by Mandible » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:18 pm

Genevieve had a rare sort of depth to her that you were able to pull off incredibly well and with as many people as you interacted with. One of the best written characters I've met in my time, and I'm so glad we bumped into one another so naturally. GENEVIEVE WILL BE MISSED, but your mind has room for plenty of great concepts ahead, without a doubt.

GG Genevieve, GOD SPEED.

Ellisaria

Re: Went as she came

Post by Ellisaria » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:07 pm

Genevieve's interactions with "Fenrissaria" drove much RP! She was a memorable character; well done. :)