Thanks for All the Fish

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs
Diegovog

Re: Thanks for All the Fish

Post by Diegovog » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:54 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the little moments with Ker'uanna when she was just a diplomat and would teach elven and elven culture. You were always super incredibly positive and fun in tells! A real joy to play with, often wished your timezone wasn't so distant.

Seeing "Hazard" in the login was the equivalent of conjuring instant warmth. I really hope you're well and that you're moving on to better things!

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:35 am

Just finding this now. Strangely, I know you more as a fellow forum warrior. Thanks for having my back on so many of my opinionated rants. I always enjoyed your perspective and...let's face it...you created the chad post.

Fair winds and following seas,

o7

The GrumpyCat wrote:I CLICK THE HOSTIBLE BUTTON NOW U ARE DED!
Irongron wrote:The slaughter, i am afraid, will not abate.

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:13 am

I've retired/shelved Xun'sali indefinitely.
There are some means for their return one day, should anyone try hard enough (and I change my mind) but for now, they are out of play. Thank you to everyone.

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:24 am

There goes Perunika, too. I am putting this one up on the shelf indefinitely as well.
I've shelved her before when vampire numbers were too high, so that others could get in and play. Numbers seemed to dip a bit as a few vampire PCs stopped playing and so I brushed her off just to mess around with, but now vampire numbers are high again and I'd like to focus on other characters. To give others a chance to get to play their character ideas, she's going back on the shelf for the foreseeable future too. Thank you to everyone.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 pm

Hazard wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:24 am

There goes Perunika, too. I am putting this one up on the shelf indefinitely as well.
I've shelved her before when vampire numbers were too high, so that others could get in and play. Numbers seemed to dip a bit as a few vampire PCs stopped playing and so I brushed her off just to mess around with, but now vampire numbers are high again and I'd like to focus on other characters. To give others a chance to get to play their character ideas, she's going back on the shelf for the foreseeable future too. Thank you to everyone.

While I never really had a chance to interact in much depth with Perunika, I always enjoyed the few moments we shared. Looking forward to her future return and meeting one day.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:02 pm

I love both Perunika and Xun'sali. Especially the latter will be missed dearly by Thomas. You always give me a good laugh so thank you for that.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Haniaboo

Post by Haniaboo » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:00 am

Hazard wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:13 am

I've retired/shelved Xun'sali indefinitely.
There are some means for their return one day, should anyone try hard enough (and I change my mind) but for now, they are out of play. Thank you to everyone.

I said it before but I loved Xun'sali as a character, every interaction with her and Sili was great, I'm going to miss their talks.
It's a shame they didn't get their wedding and escape to Tethyr, but (what I assume was) their final interaction felt fitting and was bittersweet.

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:56 pm

The last of my active characters (Mala) goes on the shelf.

That's a wrap, for me. I may or may not visit the module at some point in the future.
And I'll still habitually check on the forums, until I don't.

Good luck!

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:57 pm

Hazard wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:56 pm

The last of my active characters (Mala) goes on the shelf.

That's a wrap, for me. I may or may not visit the module at some point in the future.
And I'll still habitually check on the forums, until I don't.

Good luck!

Whhhhaaaaaaat... YOU WERE MALA... NO WAY

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:04 pm

Enjoy the break for Arelith. I hope you enjoy the rest of what life has to offer until we meet again.

98lbs of sad carryweight

Post by 98lbs of sad carryweight » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:49 am

ggwp