Kudos, Sencliff!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

nicebreakfast

Kudos, Sencliff!

Post by nicebreakfast » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:17 pm

Hi All

Every story must end. I think I've closed all major RP topic/plots on Zenris and there's nothing more I can do. I felt a bit bored, so it is a time to do something new!

I want to say thank you to everyone I played with - you guys are great.

Few special mentions :

Joseph Brams - They met on Skal and Joseph told Zenris about Sencliff.
Raom - I still remember the day when Zenris left a letter in his shop. She didn't plan to be a pirate, but she joined his crew and Raom took care of her. I still remember our first sailing.. good moment.

Without both of you, there would not be the whole story. Thanks!

Eiri - good quartermaster, companion and friend. She helped Zenris a lot when Blustrom has been disbanded.
Roxy - Zenris would call her "friend" - her favorite singer and the best business partner she could imagine.
Cervantes - He always knew how to talk to Zenris. Good captain, companion and guide!

Blustrom crew(<3), Raiding Rapscallions (<3), Andunor Navy, Black Flag crew, Brog Navy, Cordor Navy, Action Replay (thanks for all improvements and changes to the sailing system) other sailors and people Zenris met - you guys are amazing!

Fair winds!

ClockworkRed

Re: Kudos, Sencliff!

Post by ClockworkRed » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:49 am

So long, partner.

Zenris was good fun to rp with. You were also able to connect the Cliff stories with the rp in many other surface hubs.

Pirates FTW

Biolab00
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Biolab00 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:17 am

I'm glad to be part of Zenris' story.
A natural and inclusive player that is able to participate and keep the atmosphere alive.
Before year 2023 comes to an end, I simply want to say that I'm sorry.
It was hell of a ride.

I wish you all the best and hope that you will welcome a fresh, new and great beginning in year 2024.

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by LivelyParticle » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:27 am

I didn't encounter Zenris much but enjoyed the times I did! Best of luck with the next character!

Zero Chronicle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zero Chronicle » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:40 am

Zenris was a fixture in Sencliff when I first started playing my pirate. She was always friendly to Lilah and for that I am thankful for the player. I came from the enemy side sort of - before i played Lilah, i was a long-term paladin player. And Zenris you are one of the few who welcomed me with open arms. For that I thank you.

I hope to meet your next character anywhere in Arelith.

On behalf of The Black Flag Crew, we give you a full-on Jack Sparrow salute.

Fair winds, and slay well.

Username zerochronicle on Discord. Plays Lilah Sigers of Sencliff

Lewtzy

Post by Lewtzy » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:50 pm

Zenris was the cause of Vorka's pink handwraps as she decided it would be funny to taunt the brute.
It was incredible to play with you, even it it was short from my side. (hin pun intended?)

See you around!

Annakist

Post by Annakist » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:51 am

nicebreakfast wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:17 pm

Hi All

Every story must end. I think I've closed all major RP topic/plots on Zenris and there's nothing more I can do. I felt a bit bored, so it is a time to do something new!

I want to say thank you to everyone I played with - you guys are great.

Few special mentions :

Joseph Brams - They met on Skal and Joseph told Zenris about Sencliff.
Raom - I still remember the day when Zenris left a letter in his shop. She didn't plan to be a pirate, but she joined his crew and Raom took care of her. I still remember our first sailing.. good moment.

Without both of you, there would not be the whole story. Thanks!

Eiri - good quartermaster, companion and friend. She helped Zenris a lot when Blustrom has been disbanded.
Roxy - Zenris would call her "friend" - her favorite singer and the best business partner she could imagine.
Cervantes - He always knew how to talk to Zenris. Good captain, companion and guide!

Blustrom crew(<3), Raiding Rapscallions (<3), Andunor Navy, Black Flag crew, Brog Navy, Cordor Navy, Action Replay (thanks for all improvements and changes to the sailing system) other sailors and people Zenris met - you guys are amazing!

Fair winds!

<3 Love ya mate.
Yer the reason Raja has trust issues with fire and short people!