Slavery

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs
EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Slavery

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:42 pm

A shout-out to everyone involved in Velasco's impromptu capture, collaring and enslavement. I hear good things from the UD side, but I want to shout out to Zahn, Cal, Rikus, Brinja, Thomas, Niffaniel, Maul, our mystery elven book delivery person (you know who you are), and Drakhnar for kicking the whole shebang off.

I'm sure Velasco will add his own here. But it was an absolute ride. And I'm sure it will continue to be a ride.

Akzeriuth900

Re: Slavery

Post by Akzeriuth900 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:23 pm

Had a lot of fun with Velasco! The player is great, and I'm grateful for the experience. Not many wants to go along with slavery, but he did, and I'm pretty sure he had fun with it!

LurkingShadow

Re: Slavery

Post by LurkingShadow » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:35 pm

I am anti-slavery as it is, I am not a fan of the mechanic one bit but I can see the RP it creates, for good or bad. Its tense, dramatic and a lot happens and goes on. Sil only touched the fringes with this one but I can see the RP around it and the echoes of the event. Its a interesting thing and kudos to those involved and what I saw on my Sun Elf from the fringes.