Malak's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Yma23

Malak's Kudos

Post by Yma23 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Wanna throw out a quick Kudos to some folks that have really made the game utterly awsome for me lately

Liunia: For being one of the most listening ears on the isle. For long conversations, for challenging topics, and for just being such a fantastlic and in depth character. With every character I meet her on? I love her a little more.

Stellen: For being the big ol' cookie making bad-Snuggybear. For always having interesting ideas, driving conflict, and generaly being out for not only having a good time yourself, but adding fun for others.

Rannos: For being something of a punching bag. Oh poor Rannos. You've no idea how much rp you've made with your steadfast resistance and furious pride. As much as Malak dislikes him, I love him. Mega Kudos once more for bringing on the fun!

Shauna: For being a wonderful a nosy so-and-so, for walking the grey, for being a wonderful sparring partner and excellent friend. For just being fabulous, really.

Vance: For being so damn gorgeious. But seriously - this has got to be one of the best Chaotic Evil characters I've ever encountered. Mega kudos for that alone!

Jorian: For being a sane guard commander, and for working hard to keep things fun and interesting in the guard.

Rosalie: For being Big Boss woman, for supporting Malak, for not yet firing him (out of a cannon.)

Rheag: For being a wonderfully driven, passionate, enfurating, yet wonderful character. For ramming down a little-talked about issue down our throats, for being a Fun-Making machine of RP!

Alice Scarlett and Katie Blake: For being Best Sunites, and reminding Malak what that means, for adding MOAR ANGST

Jacob Swift: For being the nicest, sweetest and most compassionate soul on all the isle, supporting Malak in sickness and in health, and for giving so much to the Tower!

Ghestaldt: For being a better Settlment leader than Malak could ever be. And a better Dwarf than I could ever roleplay. Brilliant stuff.

Ursuilir: For just existing really. Ursuilir is awsome, Tathkar is fantastic. The fact they exist on the server make me very, very happy.

Ryth: For being awsome admrial and going out and killing the darn pirates!

And to lots of other folk who've made Cordor and Arelith an absolute blast over the last few weeks/months. Malak's story is by no means over yet, but it's about bloody time I threw out some kudos to the many, many people who've made it especially wonderful for me. As your names occur to me I'll probably add you to this list.

Thank you all!
Last edited by Yma23 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A little fellow

Re: Malak's Kudos

Post by A little fellow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Malak walks through Brogendenstein's Halls with his helmet on .. that speaks volumes.

Seriously though, Malak has been a pleasure to RP with and you as a player are equally as great. Keep it up, sirrah.
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

Wordless Truth

Post by Wordless Truth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:01 pm

You know you're amazing and at the top of the list. Malak is another one of your beautiful creations. We've had the chance to run into one another on different characters, but Malak and Liunia seem to go really well together for some reason. I could spend hours just having them talk about nothing and everything - which you know because we've done that. You writing something like this means a lot to me!

I'd like to say again that I love Malak's concept.

Looking forward to more, Malak's become a big portion of my Arelith fun. :)

Daedin

Post by Daedin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:43 pm

It is always a lot of fun interacting with you Yma,and I missed it.

Malak is, unsurprisingly, a deep and interesting character.

Even when he is drunk.

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm

I love Malak. I said some words about him when I rolled Lodi, and from characters I've played afterward, Malak's only gotten more interesting.

Mr_Rieper

Post by Mr_Rieper » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Hey! Thanks for the kudos!

I've been aching for some good vs good conflict for a while, and what do you know, Malak and Rannos got to that point. Malak is a great character on the surface, and from the brief glimpses of what lies deeper, I am almost sure that there's an incredible amount of detail and depth lying unseen, waiting to be discovered by people who take a second look.

Again, thank you for the kudos. Right back at you.
CosmicOrderV wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Be the change you want to see, and shape the server because of it. Players can absolutely help keep their fellow players accountable.

Willy Wonka~s Protege

Post by Willy Wonka~s Protege » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:44 pm

A kudos to Malak the only person I can call on fire back up singer. (sniffle) I honestly couldn't believe how well you handled taking on Cordor and still active too. Man, kudos.
#MakeTeaGreatAgain
#GonnesAndRoses

Rp isn't about equality it's about fantasy and fun!

Rockstar1984

Post by Rockstar1984 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:58 am

Sending kudos right back at ya! The current tenseness added to the friendship Alice and Katie have with Malak and the drama that resulted has been some great character development all around. The social and political conflict has definitely been weighing quite heavily on our poor distraught heartwarder. Love Malak, he's been great fun and a very well thought out character! <3

Oh the year was 1778...

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:47 pm

It's a true pleasure, Yma. Malak is an interesting sort, and I can perceive layers of personality I've yet to see. I wonder if I can break him...