Kudos to Cordor's Enemies

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Liotu

Kudos to Cordor's Enemies

Post by Liotu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:27 am

Given that whenever our characters interact IG it usually results in terse conversation and stressful outcomes, Jorian often comes off as nothing more than the "big bad commander." So I feel it needs saying that as much as Jorian hates Wharftown and Sencliff and every "evil" individual in between, I as a player absolutely love and respect what you guys add to the game.

All of you add a very unique dynamic to the game world that changes the way I think when I play as commander, and our interactions get my mind turning and my heart beating.

I'll likely forget some, but here goes:

Vance Gravelle
I love the palpable disdain between Jorian and Vance whenever they're in a room together, yet they remain civil all the same. The other day when Jorian met with Vance (and company), my heart was actually pounding as Vance's crew slowly began showing up one by one, and Jorian was all by his lonesome (even though we were in the Shadowvar I was still freaking out.) Never stop being one of the coolest Cyricists I've ever known.

Hannah/Kolja
I'm sad we didn't get the opportunity to RP much while you two were still around (RIP in pieces). The pair of you caused a whole hell of a lot of trouble for the guard, and I loved every minute of it. Kudos for giving us someone to chase after with pitchforks. :D

Tyvie
Hoooo boy, Cordor's #1 for a while there (RIP also). You created such a legitimate sense of "gotta look over our shoulders constantly." Even turned one of Jorian's best men to the dark side. You went out of your way to create RP for others, and you played her "does she actually want to be saved or is she trying to trick you?" to the hilt. Kudos.

Rhaeg
What in intriguing ride knowing Rhaeg has been. From seditionist, to working side-by-side with the very people who condemned you. It's rare I see a character with so much passion in their heart, and to see it played so damn well. RPing with you is a pleasure, especially since our characters don't always see eye to eye. You've opened up a lot of RP opportunities for Jorian, and helped widen his perspective on what's truly "good," as opposed to what's "lawful."

There are plenty more, including but not limited to the entirety of the Necromancy guild and Sencliff, as well as many more individuals. You all make the sacrifice of playing evil (or just unagreeable) characters and having half the isle hate you, and for that you have my eternal respect. Kudos to everyone, and I look forward to more RP.
Jadoth Dawnfire wrote:*the helmet hides the tears*

InTheFlesh

Re: Kudos to Cordor's Enemies

Post by InTheFlesh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:46 am

I've never been so honored to be on a list of Enemies of Cordor.