Great Kudos for Asb'el Dorè, Vrigor, Amraphensbane.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Marinhos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Great Kudos for Asb'el Dorè, Vrigor, Amraphensbane.

Post by Marinhos » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Wow you really know everything and you are always around! Great kudos, nice proof of great power. I hoped this will happend after I will gather an army, but you were much faster. Great Kudos for great connections and having a spy Amra in my team. I didn't expect so vast and living world. Great Kudos

A Mystery Clock

Re: Great Kudos for Asb'el Dorè, Vrigor, Amraphensbane.

Post by A Mystery Clock » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeldwfOwuL8

And so it begins.

Kudos right back at you for stirring the pot and playing an all around amusing, unrelenting opponent, though to be honest Marinhos was so blunt in assembling the army I am surprised the news did not reach the UD mafia sooner :mrgreen:

(Also, not Khabul. Poor Khabul.)

susitsu

Re: Great Kudos for Asb'el Dorè, Vrigor, Amraphensbane.

Post by susitsu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm honestly really glad you were pleased with how that turned out. I was trying to avoid letting Marinhos actually pay Amra because I was gonna feel a bit bad OOCly over it. But overall, it was really funny following around and playing along, even after he found out his target was Vrigor. It was some really entertaining roleplay. I tried to let things progress as much as possible before Amra had to dip away to report in.

For sure a lot of fun.

Amra is also now calling Vrigor a bad and evil man constantly just because of this to mess with him. Kudos to you for that.