[ART]

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Faye

[ART]

Post by Faye » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Temeluchus and Thrule; Dynamic Duo Develops Dynamite??

The palate I used here was rich to show that Ahriman is actually Very Loaded Moneywise. His bank recently sent his mail to me by mistake, ugh. He has like, more than ten-thousand in there. Probably. I didn't read it that much. Anyway, so like, he met Ann Thrule who is very powerful, so I also used quite a lot of powerful oils in this piece.

Kiss sounds

This one is more subtle to show off the muscular nature of Stath Stoutheart and the evilness behind the two villains seen behind him. So, like, once he dropped his shield on the floor? What a loser. I heard one chick "thought it was a puddle". It's also painted in this place called I don't care which has some sea fog or something. Hag breath? Ugh.
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏

In A Motionless Scene

Re: [ART]

Post by In A Motionless Scene » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:15 pm

lol wat

I definitely recognise the Mean Fellow. But what's wrong with his arms? And where is Eliira getting whipped?

You should make more. :)
Ingenting förutom ett kallt hjärta som dunkar fortfarande.
Ingen rörelse.
Inga drömmar.
Inget ljus.

Faye

Post by Faye » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:21 pm

I tried
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏

Faye

Post by Faye » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Josh is very excited that's why his arms are like that.
He is also trying to feel Stath's muscles probably or something. I stayed up too late making Halloween cakes. Maybe.

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 am

Nines' name! This is simply snuggybugbear amazing!

The graphical quality is outstanding, this is exactly how I envisioned each to look, and it simply -bleeds- exuberantly with a mass of emotion. Of meaning. Of deep wrought effort and countless and tireless hours at work, all in a flowing, fluid mass of vibrant and artistic brilliance in motion!

Never before have I seen such vision. Such beauty... my eyes, gods, how am I even worthy to bear witness to such brilliant pieces!?

I require -more- of this. -WE- require more of this. The entire world must know the artistic prowess of Faye!
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

LegaciesNeverDie

Post by LegaciesNeverDie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:47 am

YES

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:55 am

LoL.... I kind of love this.
Layla Rashmi: Fighting off alien monsters and sleeping with Amazon Moon Maidens... FOR SCIENCE!

Stath

Post by Stath » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:12 am

Oh my god, ahahahha these are amazing! I actually spilt all of my water everywhere! The shield snatchers seriously made my week. Cool work Faye!
Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

Faye

Post by Faye » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Just a quick oil painting I did earlier of Ilya Popovich.

Chelomo

Post by Chelomo » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:58 pm

10/10 would buy. <3

PixilPixi
Location: Trying desperately to bleach my mind of any characters made on this account.

Post by PixilPixi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am

Best art on these forums. Hands down. >D Loved it.

Faye

Post by Faye » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 am

Ilya infiltrating Sencliff in drag. Pretending to be Ann. The B is for Bane. Murder me.

Mofference

Post by Mofference » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:40 pm

This better happen IC. If it doesn't, I will make it happen.
matron xun'viir; tear down this wall

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Hnnnnngh
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

Faye

Post by Faye » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:26 am

Legionarios a luchar. Legionarios a morir!
Working on backgrounds
Shoot me

Mofference

Post by Mofference » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:55 am

i don't know what the hell is going on here and i don't need to

Faye

Post by Faye » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Perhaps you'll understand THIS a little more, Mofference
BISMARCK KNOWS YOU'RE NEVER THERE FOR HIM
HE DOESN'T LIKE THE COUNCIL LIFE
he thinks presentations are ruff

what is happening

Mofference

Post by Mofference » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:52 pm

i took bismarck to a council meeting once and someone loudly suggested i was breaking a law

LegaciesNeverDie

Post by LegaciesNeverDie » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Faye wrote:Legionarios a luchar. Legionarios a morir!
Working on backgrounds
Shoot me
yesssss

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 am

DestroyerOTN wrote:Nines' name! This is simply snuggybugbear amazing!

The graphical quality is outstanding, this is exactly how I envisioned each to look, and it simply -bleeds- exuberantly with a mass of emotion. Of meaning. Of deep wrought effort and countless and tireless hours at work, all in a flowing, fluid mass of vibrant and artistic brilliance in motion!

Never before have I seen such vision. Such beauty... my eyes, gods, how am I even worthy to bear witness to such brilliant pieces!?

I require -more- of this. -WE- require more of this. The entire world must know the artistic prowess of Faye!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

God In Action

Post by God In Action » Tue May 26, 2015 4:59 pm

I would like to see some serous art criticism here. All I know if that you're supposed to read a painting from top left to bottom right.

MiztheWiz

Post by MiztheWiz » Thu May 28, 2015 8:10 am

I think you're supposed to take it all in at once and then try to understand the meaning behind it.... Some of these though... ha.

Swirling Stars

Post by Swirling Stars » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 am

God In Action wrote:I would like to see some serous art criticism here. All I know if that you're supposed to read a painting from top left to bottom right.
Art critism works in odd ways. It's not actually just analyzing the properties and meaning that the artist is trying to convey to the viewer, but it is also a critique of the work itself as far as quality goes. This is what I've learned in college at least.

I would say these works of art give a enjoyable and comedic expression to the things they are trying to portray and accurately show the viewer what is trying to be expressed. As far as quality goes, 10/10 would buy.

Quality of work really depends on the person, I might add. Some people think Picasso's works are crap, while others think he's the best artist that ever lived.

On a side note, please keep doing these. I love them.
"he gotted his scimater ready to do the smite. he stood up and praysed to worm to make strong and torm say 'okay Hal Whitestriker now you are stronger :^)'" - Heavy Breathing
10/10