All she tried to do was help...

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DynaDjinn

All she tried to do was help...

Post by DynaDjinn » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:54 pm

so im new to the server, been playing it for a few weeks now and loving it and alot of my character has developed through RPing the problems I've had so far, namely lag spikes and freezing(things i have been trying to tackle with all the lovely posts on this forum and wiki <3), which i haven't minded at all, its actually been alot of fun making RP a innocent do-gooder who just has terrible luck where nerves end up causing her to freeze up or have lapses of memory.

:oops:
though unfortunately i ran into a situation where a person collapsed infront of me in the middle of Cordor and i wanted to save them before they actually died died so i spam clicked them with a healing kit next thing i know... the worse had happened, i managed to pick them up and get them Res'd straight away but with a realistic reaction of them running away as soon as they were revived (i even end up making this forum account to contact them OOC to apologize properly) my poor character is obsessed with trying to find the man to apologize and return what was his and to train even harder to make sure something like this never happens again... so far though no luck in finding them :<

I will probably do more pictures of my characters story : ) depending how it progresses lol xD

she means well.. she really does...

Tashalar

Re: All she tried to do was help...

Post by Tashalar » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Oh goodness. I love these. I'll be keeping an eye out for more :D
#2: Archmage Swift's Spellduel Rules
#3: "But I'm An Abjurer, I Can't Conjure!"
#4: This Spellbook Is Fire
#5: Think For Once, Archmage Amana
#6: Cor, What A Stunner
#8: Sigermane Special
#9: What Is This, Cordor In The Fifties?

DynaDjinn

Post by DynaDjinn » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 am

Tashalar wrote:Oh goodness. I love these. I'll be keeping an eye out for more :D

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:55 pm

As a guy who's been looking at player made art on these forums for years, I'll tell you right away, the second the masses know you have artistic talent, the character drawing requests will flow like the rivers of ancient babylon.
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Oh, also, very nice art you have there!
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

DynaDjinn

Post by DynaDjinn » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Kalimere wrote:As a guy who's been looking at player made art on these forums for years, I'll tell you right away, the second the masses know you have artistic talent, the character drawing requests will flow like the rivers of ancient babylon.
Kalimere wrote:Oh, also, very nice art you have there!
If i have time im sure id be happy to do some for people i the future at some point if people are interested : ) and thanks for the compliment!

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 am

Tashalar wrote:Oh goodness. I love these. I'll be keeping an eye out for more :D
Echo #3!

These are nice! Love how you expressed the feeling of it, and the style is quite nice~

Can have a colored version of sketch 1 pls?
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

DynaDjinn

Post by DynaDjinn » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:55 am

DestroyerOTN wrote:
Echo #3!

These are nice! Love how you expressed the feeling of it, and the style is quite nice~

Can have a colored version of sketch 1 pls?

thanks : ), there is no colour version of the first one as it was a rough sketch on my tablet trying to get it to work, im sure ill do a similar one in colour of her as her story develops : )

I_Am_Death
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by I_Am_Death » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:51 am

DynaDjinn wrote: so im new to the server, been playing it for a few weeks now and loving it and alot of my character has developed through RPing the problems I've had so far, namely lag spikes and freezing(things i have been trying to tackle with all the lovely posts on this forum and wiki <3), which i haven't minded at all, its actually been alot of fun making RP a innocent do-gooder who just has terrible luck where nerves end up causing her to freeze up or have lapses of memory.

:oops:
though unfortunately i ran into a situation where a person collapsed infront of me in the middle of Cordor and i wanted to save them before they actually died died so i spam clicked them with a healing kit next thing i know... the worse had happened, i managed to pick them up and get them Res'd straight away but with a realistic reaction of them running away as soon as they were revived (i even end up making this forum account to contact them OOC to apologize properly) my poor character is obsessed with trying to find the man to apologize and return what was his and to train even harder to make sure something like this never happens again... so far though no luck in finding them :<

I will probably do more pictures of my characters story : ) depending how it progresses lol xD

she means well.. she really does...

I only now found your post, as RL had me busy for a while... THOUGH- I am back and playing now, so- hopefully our characters will meet somewhere, sometime! :D