Eli's Art, for reals..

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Willy Wonka~s Protege

Eli's Art, for reals..

Post by Willy Wonka~s Protege » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:18 am

Still a work in progress, Eli has been putting some effort into a picture of Sharwyn, captain of the Sentinels of Myon.

It still needs color, which may or may not happen as time goes on. But I do intend to go further bring the Sentinel's into art as a concept of Myon's beauty-
Time and ability willing, so without further ado.

The first two roughs were too silly to show in my opinion.

Spent a little time trying to pull together the character's uniform details

With a good concept of the surroundings and size gauge I made a reasonable picture.

Really at this point after discussion the intent is to redraw it with a formal tabbard then add the colors while fixing the tattoo going to spend some time focusing on my calligraphy so I can.
Give it a little more fullness and drop in the background-

Eli has a few more arts he intends to work on, see where that goes..
Peace.

Why am I playing an artist?
Well I used to draw a lot even took steps to make it a career at one point before life smacked me backwards. It helps me cope, I got a lot of Snuggle a Bugbear in my head and it helps.
Using some of the depth people put into their characters to do my own thing feels like a good immersion assistance.
Note: It's easier if you have a pretty good depiction of what your character looks like and can guide me. I step away and into the use of 'Arelith's/NWN's clothing choices at depiction.
#MakeTeaGreatAgain
#GonnesAndRoses

Rp isn't about equality it's about fantasy and fun!