Thoramind's Adventurer's Survival Guide [TASG]

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Eli

Thoramind's Adventurer's Survival Guide [TASG]

Post by Eli » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Welcome to Thoramind's Adventure Survival Guide, dictated by Elizabeth Eliphelet, written by Grayle Lynch, on behalf of Archmage Thoramind.

The purpose of the Survival Guide is to teach the average adventurer how to survive realistic and difficult situations. Each situation has been tried, tested, and recorded. By the end of this book you, our lucky reader, will know how to survive almost any situation thrown at you!

Chapter One : Bar Fights!

For this scenario we used Co-Writer, Brave Madame Grayle, to approach a set of ruthless adventurer-types and attempt to engage them in a bar fight. She slung insults at each of her targets (Alvian and Jeremiah), and followed up with a swift slap to the latter!

Apparently finding it amusing, the target dodged the strike and with rather calm head did not strike her back. Just to be sure of response, Brave, Brave Madame Grayle gallantly attempted to strike Alvian. Her hand was thwarted mid-air and she was wrist-grabbed!

From this encounter the two Now-Volunteers approached Elizabeth Eliphelet. They were questioned, all three, upon the experience they had just been through, and the answers were recorded as such:

Alvian, "Well, my first thoughts were to appreciate her figure (Brave Madame Grayle), then amusement as to her question and manner, then a little bit of irritation as she attempted to slap me."

Jeremiah: "Uh, I was a little annoyed that she annoyed me, then amused."

Brave, Brave Madame Grayle: "I was ready for anything. No fear at all, just ready to give it all - put it on the line, like a hero!"

It was then when our volunteers were asked what would have happened had Grayle actually knocked one of them out. The answers were given as follows:

Alvian: "Well, likely have used a spell to attempt to bring her from hostile to a little more friendly, and attempt to see what such a violent action was in aid of."

Jeremiah: "I would've taken advantage of her minimal armor and stolen one of her arrows. Using it to pierce her rib cage and knock her out, before finally contacting a guard."

Thus, we can conclude from the data we have gathered that bar fighting for the most part is not dangerous, assuming you do not actually damage the person you are fighting, since adventurers in general don't take you seriously enough to hit you back.

Chapter Two - Coming Soon!
How Long Can You Out Run A Bear?