Byrin and his Brave Heart

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Kenji
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Byrin and his Brave Heart

Post by Kenji » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am

There was this pretty human lady I met in Bendir's Dale. Called herself Vera with some impressive surname and titles. Turned me down when I asked her for a drink. Guess her Cordorian Ambassador duties kept her too busy for even just a moment of respite!

It's alright, Byrin. Keep at it, one day, your diplomatic relations with one of these ladies will be successful!
Last edited by Kenji on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kenji

Re: Byrin and his Brave Heart

Post by Kenji » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:54 am

There was this one Elven priestess of Jergal with the fairest skin in front of Nomad surrounded by men. Admirers, no doubt! Called herself Myrrh. Tried to ask her for a drink, but turns out she had a human husband!

It's alright, Byrin. If she ain't in the grave, she's still part of the game!
Last edited by Kenji on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:38 pm

There was this half-Elven miss I talked to in Guldorand. Turns out, she's the very mayor of the logging town! Lady Mayor Laura Lee had to say no to my invitation to Logjam for a drink. Guess her mayoral duties meant keeping a clear head!

It's alright, Byrin. You'll be important enough one day to ax for that drink with the Lady Mayor of Guldorand and she wood say yes!
Last edited by Kenji on Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:47 am

There was this pretty Elven lady I met in Cordor. Introduced herself as Lladria, the Inspector for the Cordorian Trade Ministry. Went up and asked her for a drink, but she was too busy inspecting the goods and shops around the city to oblige my request!

It's alright, Byrin. One of these days, you'll get the inspection you've always wanted!
Last edited by Kenji on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:25 am

There was this human dame I met in Minmir near the Banite Church. She was covered in dark plate except for her face, which was exquisite I tell you. She was also followed by this giant, scary creature with bat wings wielding a burning sword. Went up and asked her for a drink, but she tossed down a coin at my foot and told me to find myself someone else for my "carnal desires".

It's alright, Byrin. They will all realize that there is more to it in you and your inquiries! There is nothing to fear.
Last edited by Kenji on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:34 am

There was this Wavemistress of Umberlee who had an aura of command and wrath around her. Said her name was Edala Helder. After finally getting my ink at Sencliff, I went and asked the Wavemistress for a drink. She scoffed and said she doesn't think so!

It's alright, Byrin. You can always drown your dejections in the Feasting Hall!
Last edited by Kenji on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aradin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:49 pm

This is the greatest journal I've ever read.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:47 am

There was this Huntmistress of Malar named Kassia who was just pondering in the port of Sencliff. Spoke with her for a bit, she told me of her hunts from dragons to illithids, demon lords to beholders, and from one plane to another! Quite the powerful huntress. Asked her for a drink, but she said she had more pressing matters to attend to. Before she left, however, she asked me to take on the mantle of the hunt and gifted me quite a fancy cloak!

It's alright, Byrin. At least you can now sneak up on your preys and games!
Last edited by Kenji on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:06 pm

There was this headmaid of the von Brandt family named Florence who wore the finest silk with a most beauteous figure! Met her during a warrior's showdown event in the Blood and Sand arena in Sibayad. Asked her to sneak away from her mistress to come with me and get a drink after the whole thing, but she said she couldn't! She did ask me to visit Sibayad more often, reckon that's how I'll be able to see her during her freer hours!

It's alright, Byrin. You will make your fortune and be able to afford her services one day!

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:55 pm

There was this wizard lady of House Ashvane named Lyria who dressed in ocean blue robes. There was something about her sumptuous figure in that robe and the way she carried herself just makes a man want to ask for more! Asked her for a drink but she simply said we weren't compatible, she also mentioned something about liking bigger pecs. Maybe I'll need to work that area harder?

It's alright, Byrin. One day you'll make the noble ladies swoon with your massive pecs and even more massive biceps!

Kenji

Post by Kenji » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 pm

There was this winged lady named Melodia Tsukiko who was waiting outside the gates of the New Guldorand for entry. Thought she was mute at first since she always scribbled on her note to communicate with the folks around. Her voice turned out to be heavenly and mesmerizing, even if often brief and fleeting. Asked her for a drink but she told me to be rid of my inks and stand trial for my crimes against the city-state of Cordor before that can happen. Well, no way!

It's alright, Byrin. You've done no fowl to Cordor and its citizens, this misunderstanding is holey and will be cleared in no time!