Dear brothers Oribul and Joner. It's Yenos

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dubiety

Dear brothers Oribul and Joner. It's Yenos

Post by Dubiety » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Hey Oribul and Joner. Your baby brother has left you to live his own life. Please. I beg of you. I wish to leave this thieving life back home. So I decided to hop onto a boat. You can live the family business. But I shall take no part in it no more. Perhaps my skills can be made more of use here. Trust me. I know some bad habits will kick in from time to time. I may enter areas I shouldn't be in or how my curiosity will get the best of me. But that's the life of a Noak-Pipe ain't it? I know I'll make some great friends here. I just feel it in my bones. I may even get to do some good compared to what you both made me do when I was a kid! But it's time for this hin to do right for once! Even in his own ways. Whether by hook or by crook. Law or not. I will eventually do something to make a name for myself. A legend or song may be written about me by the time you both have the coin that you desire! I do miss you both though. But please listen to me. Don't ever go too far. Try to do good. I know we can be bad. Everyone can be somewhat bad or evil in their own ways right? It's all about how it is seen. Gods. I've been writing this for what feels like hours as I sit on this ship. It's awful. I can feel my eyes welling up as I scratch down what thoughts I hold on this parchment. I do know however that life will change. I already left the coast of our little roads. And maybe one day I will come back as a hero. Or be so stealthy that not even dad can see me coming! Just know that I'll do you both proud. Not in your ways but in mine.

Love your little brother, Yenos Noak-Pipe