The Chainless one

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

gordan

The Chainless one

Post by gordan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:22 pm

I will burn all this paper as soon as I am done.

I don't know why I am writing it, perhaps because I still have a conscience, secrets, contempt, lies and deceptions have transformed me, I loved them at the beginning, the great game, the great climb that chaos offers you in order to gain power, but now I think.

The black chain that keeps me tied to this soil is not the slave chain, no longer, it is the chain that I have chosen, yet now at this moment I would rather go back to being a slave than to remain like this, aimlessly, without orders, without purpose.

Is been a slave a good thing? i'm seriusly thinking it, you have a purpose, you have something to die serve and figth for, slaves aim for freedom like moth aim to the flames without knowing it will only burn them, there is no freedom, is a lie, the chains of the dammed are the truth, chains i was soo ignorant and arrogant i believed myself i was able to controll the chains of destiny, to push them in the direction i wanted, but no, the chain defeated me with the only trick i was not expecting.

They stopped push me.

what is the climber whitout the mountain? what is the warrior without the war? what is the chained witouth chains?

Its no one, its a man with a freedom he do not know what to do abaut and whith a desparate hunger for power only order can offer, is this what i deserve? die of hunger? maybe this is the gods divine justice?

No.

This all is blasphemous, i can not think of it, burn. Let it bur-

Talon Rivadon ((Deceased))
Geriance Isolon ((Deceased))
Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Hala Nek'far ((Deceased))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Re: The Chainless one

Post by gordan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:53 am

I still do not know why i'm writing this.

i hate it, i hate write this, but i think it help me focus, understand what i want, who i'am

And who am i? traitor, spy, murderer and betrayer, all for love....love.

This is the great mistake i have made, i offered my soul and body to the one i love, but instead power is all i had to gain, not love, love is weak, life is all about the accumulation of power. Civilization is a thin veneer over the base desires that make up the core of every living being. Those who wish to survive and prosper must recognize this truth and concentrate all their resources on the pursuit of power.

For me is too late? no, i must hide myself, and return when the isle will forgot abaut me, forgot abaut my deeds, if this will be possible.

I'm the one who have not to forget who i am...

When the mortal worlds ask questions i must know exactly who i'm, i'm the Horned traveller, the dealmaker, the preacher of The Tenth, I'm Doom.

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:05 pm

They know...

all of them know...

No place under the sky or the far ceiling of the underdark is open to me, i'm a Outcast, and they know that,
The pitats despise me, the Cordorian hate me, the Audonorian have no arms open for me and only close fist for my actions

Like the lord i choose to serve i'm a renegate between renegates...

I just wanted her

her would have been enough, forever, but she must go, because so is what the cursed nines have decided, what the pathetic worms of Baator have decided for her,

Pathetic worms, soo powerful, soo pridefull, they put the chains on mortals destiny and them they make them decay like they did with me, with no goal or objective, only madness to fill my pale skull.

Harrow! may your name be cursed , may your name cursed until the end of time and space, you took place of comand in what i sacrifice all in and made it die for your placw of magic, yoy betrayed all the Honored Chosen standed for, you betrayed her vision, her ideals and betrayed me!

Betray...

Lord of Betray...

Maybe she did well? maybe i falled in my own believes soo deeply i forgot too see ragion in it? too focused on obey that i did not saw where i was going?

Am i mad?

Mad...mad...

No

I'm Doom

Am i?

I'm doom or just a priest of a god who loved evryone i betrayed for the love of a woman who used me?

Shut up, our souls are one

Your soul is long gone Chainless one, you are a tool, you awayls been, you can not live without orders, you simply can not live without a master telling you what to do, so pathetic, so loyal, you realy was the silent Hound of the Crowe, but all things change, except you, you remain the same coward, spineless, arsekisser worm you was when you praised the weak who souffered

Doom

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 pm

What is the matter Marton, you cant sleep?

Shut up!

Shut up? how rude, once you woshiped me as a god! now you kneel a bow to a black hand you do not even care..

Shut up!

You cant comand me worm, not even the lord of the nine can, we made a deal you was soo fulish to make that deal with me even knowing all abaut it, you was blinded by this thing mortals call "Love" you realy believed she loved you? she used you, like evryone does, you are a tool, you was one for Ilmater, you are one for Bane, and still are one for me, if you want it or not!

SHUT UP!

i wake up screaming, like all the nigths, the kid cry, the slave can not shut up, of course she cant, poor one, i'm cruel with her but the truth is no one is able to make him stop cry, he would need his mother...

I need his mother...

I cry in a corner all the mornings, not knowing what the hells am i doing, regrets and hatred is all that remain for me, i'm following a path that i do not want to follow, worshiping a god i do not want to worship and acting for people i do not want to serve...

I'm the true slave here, a puppet, i feel the madness crawling in my back, i must find a focus, i must concentrate in thing i do not believe so i may not be embraced by the abyss of madness
Devils and saints, angels and sinners all crawling in my back, i look at the kid sleeping, he sleep now...

I'm his father, and do not even remeber his name, the slave do but i do not, i look at him and i see only her mother

I want to trhow him out the window...

...what am i saying?

I look outside the window, is morning and the troops are training, kill giants in the moring, i wonder where the hells all this giants come from, Arelith can not be soo full or giants, can it?
of course it can.. it is.

I open a book then, the slave will take care of the kid, i will read, read of Bane, read of Order, read of...

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:53 am

That is soo amusing, what? you will start cry now? not even in the Black hand curch you are axcepted, Slave, is what they call the lessere ranking one no? you should be that Cain, is what you always been after all

Oh, no Shut up Devil? no That is not true get out of my head? what you think avoiding me will make me stop?

You can no denie i'm what you are, a failure, you realize that dont you? how many gods have you served? 3? 6? i losted the count, and all of them ckicked you out of their curch or make a mochery out of you, you are a failiure Cain, reborn as a fiend is your only hope
Use the dagger, cut your troath, join your wife, you two can still be toghever...do it...do it..Embrace the chains once more...

He is rigth, a failure, this is what i'am...
maybe i should start listen him and kill me, Artemis is waiting for me, i should, end it all, but then i look at Lucius, i see him read next to me in my personal library, can i do this to him? no my son?
I feel him distant, i do not know how act with a child, he is growing soo fast, and i'm not gainin ga thing for him if not despise, when he will grow as adult he will be the son of the most hated man in the island

He deserve better...

How can this island turn good men in monsters? because i was good men once, i'm convinced of it, i'm sure i have been, but how did i ended like this, i'm not that monster evryone think of me...

But if they want the Monster...i will give them it.

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Did i lost !?

You lost

He cheated!

I did not teached you a thing did i ?

Comon, now it will all be great, some loviatari will use their whip on you, you may even enjoy that, after all you have a weak spot for blonde females in blac-

Shut up!

Fine fine, oh by the way, they know of me now, you realized that? they know a enemy of Bane is inside your head, how will you think this will last? come on you are smarter that this,

...hehehehehehehe...

Are you laugthing? are you going mad? must i call a Gravelle now?

Its perfect

....Yup, he is gone

Finaly the chains will finaly comand me, i will be with purpose once more, i believed power could give me what i wanted but maybe its not true, you are rigth, been a slave is what i will always bee, iis in my blood, some people live to rule other to serve, and i never been a ruler, i tried to break my chains and been a ruler, but now i must accept what i'm am...a servant!

Let me chains controll the monster, let order and purpose controll all my actions, i will have joy giving my masters joy, i will have purpose and power trough service to the gods! servitude to Bane! that is my destiny! that is what i'm !

A slave to the darkness!

...well done boy...well done...

But are you not forgotting something? what abaut your son?

I know someone who will take care of him better than me ...

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:57 pm

Goodbye, my son.

The elves hunt us down, the curch its been attacked already, you are not save there, you are not save with me, i promised your mother i would have protected you, but staying with me you are in danger.
Forgive me, you are young, but there is Destiny in your blood, there is power, you Are a Cain, and you will be better than your father.

One day we will meet again, Maybe under the sun of Toril or the fire sky of Dis, in the Banehold red keeps or in Cordor grey castle.
It dosent matter how many days will pass, i will come with you when you will be ready.

Lucius, my son, be strong.

Be strong like your mother, not a coward like your father.

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:24 pm

-------------------------------------------------------

The devil is gone, this time i will not burn the pages, no more madness, no more nigthmares, it was not me, it was him all along.

But i enjoyed it, the lust, the passion, the lies and the great game, i embraced it, i became curropted by it, i was pushed inside a pit true, but i was the one who decided to go deeper, i can not blame Gargauth, Crowe, Artemis or Dumah for it, it was my choice.

And now i'm here, serving a God who hate us, i truly believe this, he is a entity of eternal order, controll and desires given etheric shapes, but he Hate us, i'm convinced of it.

And his Hatred for the only thing we have in comon.

I walked in the side of The ultimate evil as i walked the path of compassion, and i truly believe the later of those is a better path, a path that deserve to be walked, but Evil is stronger.

Evil can not be destroy, smite evil create more evil, Hatred, vengence, rage and spite are the pit where all evil born, paladins and crusaders may smite evil creatures as long as they wish but they can not destroy it, they just create new shape of it, i would realy like if they could do it but that is not how this world work.

Evil can not be destroyed, it must be controlled, with fear, pain and discipline, is the only thing that can keep evil at bay...

And i want to do this, i will keep evil at bay, i will make sure that evil remain a force for help good against chaos...

People will hate me, yes, i will accept their hatred as i accept the hatred of the lord i serve , but i will protect them, because their protection is what i realy care...

I failed my homeland in the past, i will not do that again.

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:43 pm

I cant sleep, i look at my side and i expect myself to find a woman, she is not there, she is not there from a long time, and still i miss her.
We were happy, were we? Sometimes I'm not dark, I loved her with all my soul, I literally sold my soul to her, but her masters used her and betrayed me.

When I die our souls will be united, nothing Bane can do to us, the deal has been sealed, the in the Nine hells where not even the Tyrant has power.

Will you recognize Me?... Artemis

I'm soo different from back then i look myself in the mirror and i see something different every day

Only two thing let me sane at this point, Lucius safty and my hatred.

Hate, anger, towards me? no, I was a puppet, Crowe? no ... Harrow

I hate harrow, she was the cause of it all left me alone, left me in the dark allowing another voice to listen to my prayers, a voice that promised power, promised fear, promised hate.

What should I do? to obey my superior leaving my past behind? I can't, I can't forget her, I can't forget any of them.

And I can't forgive

I hate, so much hate, I focus it on my duty, on the discipline but I can't keep it, want to go out, was it the devil who kept him at bay? no Order must control evil within the hearts of mortals

But I wanna let it out, the monster, I want the blood of the apocalypse princess on my hands, I want her and her soul destroyed..

Father, Emma, Bane, Loviatar Gargauth, Crowe, Artemis, Anyone!

TELL ME WHAT I MUST DO !

Silence

once again the chains will stop comand me?

i cant do this, not one more time

I will die rather than be free again,

I'm going mad again, just when i believed to have found order in my head once more...

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))

gordan

Post by gordan » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:37 pm

water drips from the walls, the only noise that echoes in this cold cell,
It's raining out there, of course, I'm still in Cordor, how can it not rain?

That woman, Benson, made me think ...

How different things could have been, if I had met her after my wife's death everything would be perfect, if I had known that I could be forgiven.

But I was too cowardly or too stupid to believe it.

Now I will be tried, Helmites already want blood, and they have the right to ask for it, I have no one who will speak in my defense, and this is what I wanted.

To die rather than be free again.

but now I think, my son, I have believed that he would have been better without me, but has he already lost his mother, deserves to lose his father too?

I grew up without a mother, and perhaps this is because I have looked for a mother figure all my life, and in my search I have fallen from the deepest abyss of this cursed island.

Lucius could fall in my own footsteps, follow my path, my own mistakes

It would be in his rights, it is those errors that made him alive ....

I will do what I have to, the trial will decide my fate, Exile with my son, far away, in the mullhorand perhaps,
or death, a death I accept in exchange for the protection of my son.

May these days serve me to remember those I have lost, those I have loved, and those I have hated.

Artemis
Vyc
Aika
Harrow
Crowe
Adenious
Emma
Duster
Kepth
Rhaeg
Amalie
Tug

whether I die or leave, I will leave my writings hidden here in the cell, so that I will not be forgotten

I will die with chains, or i will live chained to my son, never again chainless.

Goodbye Cordor, Goodbye Arelith

Khons Sefar ((Exiled))
Marton Cain ((Exiled))
Richard Hull ((Exiled))