DM Assisted Rebuilds Ending Jan 1st

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

DM Assisted Rebuilds Ending Jan 1st

Post by The GrumpyCat » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:27 am

Hello everyone.

Since the major mechanical changes on the 14th of October, we have offered players of characters made before that date not only an automated rebuild, but also a second rebuild - assisted by DMs, should mistakes be made on the first (as sometimes happens.)

As of the 1st of Janurary, whilst the automated rebuild will still be avaiable - DM assisted rebuilds will no longer be available.

From that time, if you make a mistake during your automated rebuild, then the only dm-assisted course of action will be to request a de-level.

That's all, and thanks!
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: DM Assisted Rebuilds Ending Jan 1st

Post by The GrumpyCat » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:57 pm

As a related matter, as we've been getting a fair few PMs reguarding this:

Full Rebuilds (that is, actual changes from character creation) have no longer occuring. The team lack the expertise, and more so the time, to finish them off and Spyre himself has other, more important matters to attend to in his life now.

So if Spyre didn't get around to yours, then it's probably safe to assume that it's now not going to happen.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)