Archive of Felino's scandelous gossip newspaper in Bendir

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Griefmaker

Archive of Felino's scandelous gossip newspaper in Bendir

Post by Griefmaker » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Hey there,
So Felino has her harpy and her lackey (Violet and Prida respectively) who have been wandering about and spreading mischief with their newspapers. They have what...three or four editions so far and likely more on the way.

The only problem is that the issues cannot be saved in anything, like a notebook or on a message board. While I suppose it is possible that a regular "paper" version could be made, perhaps instead somewhere in Burrowhome in the mercantile hall there could be a place with an archive of all of the editions for posterity?

Or maybe Felino (or another NPC) could keep an inventory of them and they could be bought at anytime?

They are fun and do actually have a smattering of history, albeit corrupted in a way only a woman could manage (I mean that with all love and respect! Really!), which has caused some of the more gullible types to believe the tabloid lies and stir up trouble, even if only mildly...so far.

Faye

Re: Archive of Felino's scandelous gossip newspaper in Bendi

Post by Faye » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm

As a player of "old news", I fully endorse this, so that Arabella the hero can be loved and adored by everyone forever and no returns ever.
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏

Tyrantos

Post by Tyrantos » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Shh.. All these news need to burn in righteous flames. Its all lies anyhow. FILTHY LIES.

ArcanaFTW

Post by ArcanaFTW » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:59 am

Faye wrote:As a player of "old news", I fully endorse this, so that Arabella the hero can be loved and adored by everyone forever and no returns ever.
With her adoring Doctor, embracing her.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:44 am

Felino's Gossip articles are too lengthy to fit on writing paper. That is why they are in the format they are in. I tested this while shamefully shouting instead of whispering former article contents.

I may break up past articles to fit in notebooks, Volume 1, 2, etc, and have them sold by mu wandering writers that collect stories if this is a want.

You can ask other players for old articles, or persuade wandering writers that collect the stories to have past articles. Articles usually change once a week, or about quartlery in game time.
Please don't feed my sister.

God In Action

Post by God In Action » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:26 pm

DM Titania wrote:I may break up past articles to fit in notebooks, Volume 1, 2, etc, and have them sold by mu wandering writers that collect stories if this is a want.
Yesyesyes