RPR booster

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Blame_it_all_on_Reo

RPR booster

Post by Blame_it_all_on_Reo » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:31 pm

So I was thinking of ways to get lowbies to accept highbies on their adventure's with them to their low CR area's. And I was thinking that perhaps highbies could modify their RPR bonus. Perhaps something like for example, a lvl 24 parties with a group of a lvl 8, 10, 12 and 14 into the forest of despair. The highest lvl in the group (the 24) Would modify the rest of the groups RPR by .1 per level higher. So in this example, 24 - 8 = 16 so add 1.6 multiplier to their rpr. If they were getting 16 xp per tic then they'd end up getting 16 + 25.6 for 41.6 xp per tic. I think it's justifiable in that a lowbie should benefit from being around a high lvl, the high lvl is reputable, knows contacts, has greater knowledge. So with lowbies spending time with them, they should increase their learning quicker. (I'd assume that this bonus would only take place if you were in a party with someone higher lvl then you, and also in the same map.)