Tying the Cordor Expeditionary House to writs

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Cybernet21

Tying the Cordor Expeditionary House to writs

Post by Cybernet21 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:00 am

I just talked with the NPC's in Cordor's expeditionary House and wow,this has potential if tied to writs. My suggestion,wich is very vague i apologise, is somehow do that,that way the building starts getting used again (ever since i started playing Arelith in 2016 i never saw anyone use that place)
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Tying the Cordor Expeditionary House to writs

Post by Irongron » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:40 pm

This location never had the functionality I intended for it, and adding its own specific writs might be worth considering. Still, I don't want to approve writ suggestions right now, and think we could do better. I'll keep it in mind and see what we come up with for the location.

Rejected.