instate a mechanical balance team.

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

this is not for you

instate a mechanical balance team.

Post by this is not for you » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:39 pm

In light of the new mechanical overhaul to the general balance and how pvp and pve is balanced in game, with the addition of new items and hotfixes to try and adapt the new system to be feasible for balance, I think it would be a good idea to consider hiring on a balance team to work along side the current code contributors.

I understand there's a lot of animosity and bad blood between some of the old balance team and the current code staff, but that aside, its a really good idea to have people providing mechanical counsel that play the game and have intrinsic knowledge and understanding as to how pve and pvp is typically conducted.

I also understand some code contributors currently get feedback and advice from former balance team members, but it doesn't seem like it's a good of implementation as just hiring on some consultants from the community. Please consider spending some trust in one another and working together to make things work again.

Thank you.
-Tinfy

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: instate a mechanical balance team.

Post by Irongron » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:14 am

Rejected.