Darkfire / Flame Weapon / Balagarns Horn

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Sniz

Darkfire / Flame Weapon / Balagarns Horn

Post by Sniz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:56 am

Also - I know I posted this earlier - seems that these can be cast onto templates by a shadow mage not beyond that sooo
if this is rejected perhaps will need to be moved to bug report [i'll be sad if so as I have a template for my 1 attack per round and like how fire bullets look]

maybe allow it still for templates if not for casting? I dunno that seems weird tho x.x

I asked in arelith discord and it was a little chin scratching moment.

Shadow-weave mages can cast flame weapon
burning hands and all other weapon effecting spells are transmutation.

Maybe change notation of school for flame weapon & darkfire to transmutation instead of evocation? It seems to be that way already mechanically and would just clarify..

[and maybe make the balagarns horn spell description changed to enchantment as it is mechanically?]

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Darkfire / Flame Weapon / Balagarns Horn

Post by Irongron » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:06 am

I don't actually understand this suggestion so moving it to rejected. If anyone wants to resubmit it with a little more clarify feel free.

Rejected