Bendir seeks to invest in improving Greyhammer

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

METHOD

Bendir seeks to invest in improving Greyhammer

Post by METHOD » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:58 am

Sorry for PMs sent. I was advised along the way to do so, before being directed to create a topic here. So, here it is.

Bendir seeks to use settlement resources to modestly improve and expand Greyhammer, to provide for influx of non-earthkin and increase commerce, ideally to include both phases below, but prioritizing phase 1 if acquiring both is too tall a task at present.

Phase 1 is imagined as expanding the "Bendir Dale (Greyhammer) House" with additional quarters (to be played in-game as Vineyard Inn). A separate map would fix the issue of hearing the frequent *zap* from "Gragor Hall" across the street. If the first floor could be expanded a bit (first floor storage?) and unusable non-fixtures removed or improved, that would be a boon.

Phase 2 is imagined as additional shops and a speedy messenger.

Thanks!

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Bendir seeks to invest in improving Greyhammer

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:15 pm

By all means persue this In Game if you think it'd be fun, but the impression I get (and keep in mind, I'm not Irongron) Is that the Dev team are very busy with other projects right now. So I don't imagine that this will happen any time soon.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Bendir seeks to invest in improving Greyhammer

Post by Irongron » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Sadly Grumpycat is right, this area does not need any further development, it is already very close to 2 other civlised areas and would only serve to spread players out, and thus diminish RP.

Rejected.