Slave Caller - Optional or "Master Only"

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Slave Caller - Optional or "Master Only"

Post by CookieMonster » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 pm

I honestly cannot stress enough how frustrating is it to suddenly be torn out of any situation, whether it is RP, PvP an Event of any sorts without any option.

On many occasions when this has occurred, it has very literally been done by random characters that were curious if it would work or not. Several times that it happened, perhaps lag, I found that I was completely alone in the area you are conjured. Unable to leave the Cell or the Pits to the point I had to ask other characters to break the immersion to come and free my character.

Whilst the practicality of the Slave Callers is clear, the ability to abuse is currently very unbalanced, either by disrupting RP or very literally allowing the ability to grief in the sense that any Slave can be conjured and killed without the ability to refuse it. [ Unless you in Werewolf form :D ]
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.