A clear cut teleport for the fugue

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Watchful Glare

A clear cut teleport for the fugue

Post by Watchful Glare » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:11 am

Please, make it so there is a usable device in the middle of the fugue that can send to to any of the other servers fugues. At the moment it feels like you have to complete a IRL puzzle just to go along with some prisoner RP when you're in the fugue and they want to bring you back in another server, figuring out where can you go and so such. In some cases, there are servers you can't go to from your current one.

Thank you.

Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: A clear cut teleport for the fugue

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:50 pm

I... have to actually agree with this. This is an area dev thing, so really Irongron's call, but like this so much I really want to encourage approval of it.

This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)