Guldorand Estate Houses

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

chocolatelover

Guldorand Estate Houses

Post by chocolatelover » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:49 am

Guldorand seems to be missing the large Estate Houses that other settlements, such as Cordor and Myon have, Guldorand has Landed Nobles, but no large estate-like houses for them to live in.

If possible, find one of those currently non-livable houses and turn them into bigger-on-the-inside estates. It's embarrassing to have landed Nobles with teeny homes.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Guldorand Estate Houses

Post by The GrumpyCat » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:28 pm

I believe it has does have two. Both are outside the city though, on the old mine road. First ones you come across.

(Edit: This isn't me saying that it doesn't need/want more however, just that they do exist)

This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

msheeler

Post by msheeler » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:19 pm

Yes, both of those are flagged as 'Noble' estates. There is a third one in the city, it is near the founder's building and stands by itself at an angle to the others. It is a three story house.

MalKalz
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by MalKalz » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:54 pm

Rejected the suggestion as it already exists.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.