Update Wild Surges vs. Undead

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Bunnysmack
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Update Wild Surges vs. Undead

Post by Bunnysmack » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Through some recent testing, I've noticed that the wild surge effects for stuff like Sunstrike and Heal do NOT function differently against undead. The Sunstrike does no extra damage to undead, including vampires, and the heal surges full heal undead of all kinds. Can these surges get an update to treat undead like one would expect them to?

As a related side note: at least on test server, Wall of Flames does no bonus damage against vampire players. Can this get an update? After all, if they are undead, with mind/death immunity, shouldn't they also get the full range of undead weaknesses?
"You're insufferable..."
"That's not true! I can totally be suffered!"

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Update Wild Surges vs. Undead

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:30 am

This one is for Action Replay, will await his input.

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Update Wild Surges vs. Undead

Post by ActionReplay » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:20 am

Bunnysmack wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:26 pm
Through some recent testing, I've noticed that the wild surge effects for stuff like Sunstrike and Heal do NOT function differently against undead. The Sunstrike does no extra damage to undead, including vampires, and the heal surges full heal undead of all kinds. Can these surges get an update to treat undead like one would expect them to?

As a related side note: at least on test server, Wall of Flames does no bonus damage against vampire players. Can this get an update? After all, if they are undead, with mind/death immunity, shouldn't they also get the full range of undead weaknesses?
Heal should work against undead now, including vampires. If it doesn't let me know.

Firewall will be udpated to affect vamps too.