Notification when being scried

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Orian_666

Notification when being scried

Post by Orian_666 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:51 pm

As you know any ESF Diviner that gets scried by an equally or less powerful diviner gets a notification that they're being scried by someone.
However it's very very easy to miss it, it's just a regular yellow text message in the chat window, no pop up message, nothing.
I've lost count how many times i've missed it only to see it in the chat window later, when realistically my character should absolutely be aware he was just scried, as it happens.

Is there any chance the message can be changed color to maybe green or red, as well as have it be a pop up notification (a personal one) above the characters head.
That would be great if you'd do it, thank you :)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Notification when being scried

Post by MalKalz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Approved.

We will see what we can do to make it more clear and not blend in.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Mon May 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Is there any chance the message can be changed color to maybe green or red, as well as have it be a pop up notification (a personal one) above the characters head.
I think this is now the case (I seem to recall it is, if Im wrong then someone please yell at me) so moving this to completed.

EDIT

OOPs this is NOT complete. Putting it back into approved.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Sun May 31, 2020 11:45 am

Completed.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.