Thank You!

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

MrSnickers32

Thank You!

Post by MrSnickers32 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:47 pm

So I have been playing on Arelith for over 10 years now and I felt like I have not voiced my appreciation. So here it is:

Thank you players, admin, DMs, builders and scripters! Arelith is and will always be a part of my life and I cannot say enough about this community. Thank you everyone, except the banites!

Jk banites, your all cool.

donarek

Re: Thank You!

Post by donarek » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:55 pm

I'd like to join overall expression of appreciation, especially the Skal on boarding experience with release of EE. My first time playing on non-native language nwn server and it was excelent. There I've refreshed my core nwn mechanics and jumped in english typed chatting. Knowing that the whoooole rest of Arelith is going to be the long therm end game for me. So later I understood the broader picture of player runned economy/glovbal narratives and I love it.

Toegether with relaxed atmosphere as for repeated anti-rp behaviour, which introduced me to farmville style of playing.. heaven.

Also the pace of updates is outstanding, considering the I guess usuall stagnation before EE.

Oh and not to forget that here now is the first for me to try to build some avataaars from mechanial viability, discord FTW!

Characters:
Cecil - Active
Qtar Thepetor - Lost in the Void
Rudolfo - Teleported thru the roof