Alignment settings and Balance,

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Aren
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Alignment settings and Balance,

Post by Aren » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:20 pm

DM Eyeball wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 pm
If you don't trust us to do the job right (which is a legitimate thing to do), there is an escalation ladder. That's why there are appeals in the first place and yes, Atropos, Spyre and Irongron all take a good look at what we do. That probably won't change opinions, but that's how it is.

Log-checking for reports does consume a lot of time as is, by the by. Additionally, everything we assemble in terms of evidence is open for all DMs to read and add perspective. This probably won't change opinions either, but we do keep each other in check pretty well.

It would be lovely if this thread could go back to the discussion of OP, it has strayed considerably from there.
Fair enough. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards you or your function. But I must admit I felt uneasy when someone I know, who may or may not have deserved to be banned, was banned for "reasons".
Yes, I apologise once more for derailing. That wasn't my intention - I merely felt it was worth discussing the whole "report or it didn't happen" mentality. I'll drop the subject here.

".. the other number that isn't 18." - Jack Oat
".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Alignment settings and Balance,

Post by MalKalz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:03 pm

I've locked the thread as this is irrelevant of the topic and is not the platform to be escalating it.

Concerns can be sent via forum PM.

Thanks.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.